Post preseason week 2 53 man roster

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
we don't need Bo, he's the one yard and cloud of dust kind of running back. Not a receiving threat out of the backfield. That doesn't fly in today's league. Also Rico will be the #1 TE before long.
Why isn't Bo a receiving threat out of the backfield? He did some in the first preseason game he played in

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Great post, I was thinking almost exactly this roster but I somehow missed that there was a seperate Roster Zone for these threads.

There could be some tweaks, I think they want Deonte Thompson on the roster but end up with him on the IR Return list. I think the 4th Safety is probably a waiver pickup also, like we picked up Brian Price.
I will do another one after Sundays game. I did one after the first game too. Just thought it would be fun to see the changes week to week

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He's not particularly quick, elusive or fast. Jackson is.
To be a receiver out the back field you have to be able to catch..... Which Bo can and has done in the first game he played.

Just because someone is better doesn't mean the other player can't do it. I have both Jackson and Scarborough on the team anyways