Practice Points: Observations against the Rams

rambo2

Reaction score
Flournoy is my pet cat from this draft class. He is such a physical receiver. He fights for jump balls the way Dez used to.
He sure looks like a player. Very physical. The combo of Flournoy and Stephens could develop into something good.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I just don't think there's room for both. Lamb (when he signs), Cooks, Tolbert, Brooks and Turpin are locks. Flournoy and Cropper would make seven. Don't think we short another position to do that.
Flourneygot injured and so that pushedhim behind a bit, Cropper is doing well in TC, but so is couple of more WRs. 6 WR is the most we will carry and rest in PS

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Flourneygot injured and so that pushedhim behind a bit, Cropper is doing well in TC, but so is couple of more WRs. 6 WR is the most we will carry and rest in PS
Yeah, we really haven't been able to see what he can do, so it was nice that he could participate in the scrimmage and make some plays.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
IMG-0536.gif
Adds new meaning to, ".. Go pound sand"

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

NotForLong

Reaction score
I hope ya'll are ready to see the running game return this year. After the disaster last year, I have no doubt McCarthy spent some time into fixing it the last 6 months. What's the QB's best friend? A good running game.
I thought it was cold hard cash

NotForLong

Reaction score
Pfffff.....he was the highest rated guy on the board....by alot. Question is why? Got a feeling the other 31 teams knew something we didn't. We are that team....sitting @ the table. If you can't tell who the sucker is....chances are....it's you.
What does this even mean? Am I missing something? Is there an alternate narrative that only you know

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pfffff.....he was the highest rated guy on the board....by alot. Question is why? Got a feeling the other 31 teams knew something we didn't. We are that team....sitting @ the table. If you can't tell who the sucker is....chances are....it's you.
Hey, you do you and poo on something positive. It’s a choice to be that way. You’ve made it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I hope ya'll are ready to see the running game return this year. After the disaster last year, I have no doubt McCarthy spent some time into fixing it the last 6 months. What's the QB's best friend? A good running game.
A good OLine.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Hey, you do you and poo on something positive. It’s a choice to be that way. You’ve made it.
The guy had a 3rd round grade.....dropped to the 5th....

Question is why?

Curios minds want to know? :popcorn:

I have my suspicions....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What are your suspicions?
Too small....Not quick enough for the slot. Didn't want to move inside....was hesitant to move from playing outside where he could use the boundaries. Could have been a headache because of his unwillingness to move. I think Zimmer has got to him though....showed him ...he's gonna be ok here because he's gonna have a lot of help over the top....Zimmer is gonna play a ton of zone...cover 3. So he's got help...question I have is....can he stay healthy? Is he willing to tackle? Because Zimmer is gonna ask him to step up there. He better have not gone to the school of Mike Jenkins tackling...that's for sure.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Too small....Not quick enough for the slot. Didn't want to move inside....was hesitant to move from playing outside where he could use the boundaries. Could have been a headache because of his unwillingness to move. I think Zimmer has got to him though....showed him ...he's gonna be ok here because he's gonna have a lot of help over the top....Zimmer is gonna play a ton of zone...cover 3. So he's got help...question I have is....can he stay healthy? Is he willing to tackle? Because Zimmer is gonna ask him to step up there. He better have not gone to the school of Mike Jenkins tackling...that's for sure.
He’s the same size as Bland :rolleyes: He seems to be doing pretty well at that size. :rolleyes: