Twitter: Practice Squad Signings

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Remember this moment for next year when your hair is on fire about "OMG, if we cut him, the league is gonna snap him up in an instant!"

Guys on the bubble of *our* roster are worth *even less* to other teams who didn't get them in their camps.
It's shocking thought that some of them weren't picked up. Mike Jackson for example, even though he hasn't practiced in 3 weeks he was a 5th round draft pick. Josh Thomas several years back got picked up off Cowboys waivers and he wasn't near as talented as Jackson.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It's shocking thought that some of them weren't picked up. Mike Jackson for example, even though he hasn't practiced in 3 weeks he was a 5th round draft pick.

Surprising for his high draft position, but cowboys writers predicted he would get cut, and they were talking play, not injury.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Would of rather had Phillips over Guyton.
Was that the #44, in that T.B. game,who was always outta'place on the field for being effective,and pretty much looked lost in the unfolding speed of the game?,,,er,,,but I don't know who "guyton" is eithero_O

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's shocking thought that some of them weren't picked up. Mike Jackson for example, even though he hasn't practiced in 3 weeks he was a 5th round draft pick. Josh Thomas several years back got picked up off Cowboys waivers and he wasn't near as talented as Jackson.
There are teams cutting 1st round picks and not getting claimed. It’s hard for some people to fathom but I’m telling every single team feels they are stacked and have a Mike Jackson on it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys don't get it. I'm a fan of BOTH teams, roughly equally. Why is that so hard for you guys to comprehend?
Didn't Steve martin do a flick about the man with two brains,,,er,,,or with two left hemisphere casing-liner's or some such range of a piss ignorant concept,he'd tried to sell to the movie going masses? ,, ya ,it was something along the perimeter razor wire of stupid too!:rolleyes:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Per Bleeding Green Nation (is there a cure for that?):

“If the Cowboys want to waste a practice squad spot on a quarterback who hasn’t show much worth developing, though, that’s their loss. We’ll see how long Thorson ends up sticking in Dallas.”

I hope the kid turns out to be awesome.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
i liked the list orginally listed to start the desired PS except for Olumbo.
Guyton you noticed didnt play much because they wanted to keep him

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Per Bleeding Green Nation (is there a cure for that?):

“If the Cowboys want to waste a practice squad spot on a quarterback who hasn’t show much worth developing, though, that’s their loss. We’ll see how long Thorson ends up sticking in Dallas.”

I hope the kid turns out to be awesome.
How did they like DeMarco Murray?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember this moment for next year when your hair is on fire about "OMG, if we cut him, the league is gonna snap him up in an instant!"

Guys on the bubble of *our* roster are worth *even less* to other teams who didn't get them in their camps.

It will not be remembered even if you re-post it everyday during training camp.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I don't know why you guys don't get it. I'm a fan of BOTH teams, roughly equally. Why is that so hard for you guys to comprehend?
it's not.
we all know how much the eagles suck.
5>1.
screw philly.
screw'm all.
:starspin:'MERICA'S TEAM:starspin: