Twitter: Practice Tweets 7/29/21

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You really are an Eagles fan aren’t you.
DE5-C086-A-2-B92-445-B-A22-A-93839492-D015.gif

Didn't hurt as bad as it looks. Couple advil and I was good to go.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of the 2017 roster was from Chip Kelly. At least the good players drafted. He got really lucky with the FA signings and trades that year. I do not recall another team making that many moves working out the way it did for the Philly that year. He has yet come close to doing again. Let's not forgot Howie also built the "Dream Team".

"Lucky"

What you say when you can't credit your rival's accomplishments.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
"Lucky"

What you say when you can't credit your rival's accomplishments.

They earned their Super Bowl and Howie made moves in 2017 that helped them. However it was still lucky. He has botched significantly more seasons and assembled a lot more JAGs than anything else.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They earned their Super Bowl and Howie made moves in 2017 that helped them. However it was still lucky. He has botched significantly more seasons and assembled a lot more JAGs than anything else.

Cool story.

Howie: 1
Jerry: 0

Nav22

Reaction score
I was having an intelligent conversation where we all acknowledge Jerry had as much personnel influence on that 90s dynasty as you did.

Howie's done what Jerry has failed to do for a quarter of a century and counting.
So happy for you! Finally acknowledging your ginger scrub QB had nothing to do with the 2017 Eagles’ playoff/Super Bowl run.

Now he’s just an injured bum in the AFC who’s widely regarded as a NOBODY compared to one Dak Prescott. A bum the Eagles had to pay a premium for JUST TO GET RID OF.

Feels good, doesn’t it? Your bottom lip’s quivering.
:thumbup: