Video: Practice tweets: Romo to Dez

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 34m34 minutes ago
Texas legend, Heisman Trophy winner Earl Campbell is attending Cowboys practice today. http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0459048362600044525-4…

CUMQvz7UkAAFmXr.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Sad to see Campbell these days. He is so broken and beaten down. He is quite possibly the most powerful player I have ever witness play his position, so physically dominant. But obviously, his body paid the price. Very sad.

I rarely say this................ but it's deserved.

Dude was a beast.

He and Sweetness were my favorites in that era. Made football fun to watch.

TonyS

Reaction score
Trying hard not to "let my fan out" after watching Romo and Dez on same field again. Don't do it! Don't you dare come out! Awww, what the heck...

7-0 from here on out, playoffs then SB baby! Championship!

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

:thumbup:

remdak

Reaction score
Sad to see Campbell these days. He is so broken and beaten down. He is quite possibly the most powerful player I have ever witness play his position, so physically dominant. But obviously, his body paid the price. Very sad.

Campbell was my favorite non-Cowboy growing up. Just Youtube some of his highlights. Just amazing.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Campbell was my favorite non-Cowboy growing up. Just Youtube some of his highlights. Just amazing.

He was even more remarkable watching live during the Bum Phillips days. Just a horse.

lkelly

Reaction score

Yeah, the Skoal did him in.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Man cowboys please beat the dolphins. I don't know where their fans get off saying we don't have a chance!

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score

One of a kind, for sure. Wish we had someone like that in our backfield.

knightrider94

Reaction score

Heard him here in Atlanta on local sports radio a few months ago with his son selling his sausage products. Had a few appearances at some local grocery stores. He seemed very happy and excited about his expanding business.