Twitter: Practice Tweets - Twill returns, Carr still sick

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 2m
Brandon Carr is at Valley Ranch but not at practice. He's been sick last couple of days
Terrance Williams appears ready for practice. He didn't practice on Wed or Thur with hamstring injury
No Sean Lee, Ernie Sims, Dwayne Harris, Morris Claiborne

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 2m
Brandon Carr is still sick. Not a practice. Cowboys don't want him near team

mldardy

Reaction score
Good to see Williams back. Carr should probably be good for Sunday I would hope. Not having Harris sucks. We all know about Lee.

mldardy

Reaction score
I would think Carr could play. I know he's sick but cmon as long as he can walk, run he should be able to.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I would expect Carr to play. He still time to bounce back.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
At this point Moore > Carr, and wouldn't mind seeing him with that opportunity. Look at it this way....One of them has an interception in the last few games. It ain't Carr. I would rather see what Moore is made of than Carr struggle. Something about a 55mil DB getting worked all game, vs. a guy that is on a minimum.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Williams going to play? His contribution isn't great, but we need all the options we can get. Of course, we need to keep it on the ground anyway if the running game is successful.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Honestly...it does not matter WHO we put at CB. QBs take what they want from whomever we put out there.

rbr651

Reaction score
Moore looked like the best corner last week actually.

Agreed and Scandrick has been servicable to the point that many would rather see him out there than Mo. Safety has been the weak spot of this secondary for years, we keep drafting and signing high end CB and try and fill the need at S at a discount.

Gameover

Reaction score
Has Clarence watched Carr the last few weeks? Let that sink in... cant be much worse

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
How is fricken Claiborne not ready yet !
Step up man, your needed, take your diaper off and get out there !!!