Twitter: Practice Update: Tyler B and Martin to practice, Tyron to rehab group

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is only Thursday, and Tyron was suited up on Sunday though they would not put him in the game.
I will wait until the game injury report then until Sunday to see if he plays.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Having Martin and Biadasz back is huge.

Now Cowboys, for the love of all things football, if Tyron is out please start Tyler Smith at left tackle and leave Chuma Edoga at guard where he belongs.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I get the feeling they wont be doing moving Tyler Smith from G to T back to G all year this year. Feels like that is his home unless Tyron is out for an extended time period.

Carson

Reaction score
So he suited up last Sunday, but can't play this Sunday? Crazy, @CowboyRoy told me he'd play this weekend. Why you lie playboi?!?! You ain't got to lie
The way they handled it is just comical.

-Banged up on Saturday .. will try to play
-Travels, suits up and is possible to play
-Named offensive captain so you think he’s going to play
-Looks angry like he wants to play
-Now, he is further behind Martin and Biadsz and likely misses this week

blueblood70

Reaction score
#77 is looking shaky to play Sunday.
I don't see how the man was the only one out of them that was actually dressed and at the game as an emergency lineman and didn't play a snap...

so how can he not be available this week??? I mean but thanks team doctor and everyone reporting this Unofficial opinion. I I just can't see how the man is worse off a week later he should be a week better common sense says so...

maybe they're just keeping him off it but he'll be ready to play, we don't know, we'll be ready for the OFFICIAL update.

Motorola

Reaction score
The way they handled it is just comical.

-Banged up on Saturday .. will try to play
-Travels, suits up and is possible to play
-Named offensive captain so you think he’s going to play
-Looks angry like he wants to play
-Now, he is further behind Martin and Biadsz and likely misses this week
Let's not forget - his restructured contract now has incentives based on playing time.
His angered look probably due to Smith feeling the Cowboys are starting to screw him around salary-wise...and this in only the third game of the season.