Twitter: Practice Update: Tyler B and Martin to practice, Tyron to rehab group

Carson

Reaction score
I don't see how the man was the only one out of them that was actually dressed and at the game as an emergency lineman and didn't play a snap...

so how can he not be available this week??? I mean but thanks team doctor and everyone reporting this Unofficial opinion. I I just can't see how the man is worse off a week later he should be a week better common sense says so...

maybe they're just keeping him off it but he'll be ready to play, we don't know, we'll be ready for the OFFICIAL update.
From what I read, you are required to have 8 active lineman on game day.

We had 1-Chuma, 2-Tyler 3-Hoffman 4-Bass 5-Steele, 6-Harlow 7-Richards.

Tyron made 8.

Hoffman and Harlow were the call ups. Martin, Biadasz were inactive. That leave 6 on the active roster and 2 PS Call ups.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Just give someone else the job. It's time to move on. He can't stay healthy longer than 2 weeks.

Carson

Reaction score
Just give someone else the job. It's time to move on. He can't stay healthy longer than 2 weeks.
I agree. It’s time to put Richards out there and let him be the guy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
From what I read, you are required to have 8 active lineman on game day.

We had 1-Chuma, 2-Tyler 3-Hoffman 4-Bass 5-Steele, 6-Harlow 7-Richards.

Tyron made 8.

Hoffman and Harlow were the call ups. Martin, Biadasz were inactive. That leave 6 on the active roster and 2 PS Call ups.
it doesn't matter what you think, he was a gametime decision last week, dressed, then he can probably play this week is common sense.. he's the type of player that doesn't .... game time that's what they should do...

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
This line is like musical chairs....once the music stops on Sunday afternoon, let's see who gets what. SMDH....That is why there is no consistency on offense. Starts with upfront.

Carson

Reaction score
it doesn't matter what you think, he was a gametime decision last week, dressed, then he can probably play this week is common sense.. he's the type of player that doesn't .... game time that's what they should do...
Lol what in the world? I responded with why one of the 3 had to dress. They literally needed 8 bodies by league rules. He of the 3 likely had the least opportunity for serious injury and could play.

It doesn’t matter what I think no. But its literally a league rule mandated by the NFL. If he did not suit up the had to play with 47. the maximum roster size is 48 players. If a team has fewer than eight offensive linemen, the maximum drops to 47.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can Biadasz play LG, Tyler at LT, and the newly signed Billy Price play C?
Or too many moving parts. However it is no different than missing 3 OL and 3 others playing As last week.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol what in the world? I responded with why one of the 3 had to dress. They literally needed 8 bodies by league rules. He of the 3 likely had the least opportunity for serious injury and could play.

It doesn’t matter what I think no. But its literally a league rule mandated by the NFL. If he did not suit up the had to play with 47. the maximum roster size is 48 players. If a team has fewer than eight offensive linemen, the maximum drops to 47.
i said what i said because they didn't bring number 77 is a decoy just a filler spot they would have brought somebody else.. in an emergency in a close game they might have brought him in..he was nOT there for window dressing.. . you say he was there just to fill a spot and i say you're wrong... that means he has a chance to play this week mote then last.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While ANY player can get injured (see Diggs injury), the fact that they went into this season WITHOUT a legitimate backup plan for LT KNOWING that Tyron was injury prone was STOOOOOOOOPID!!!!!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I think they have a plan. Tyler Smith to LT, Edoga to LG. There is nobody that has a backup plan better than that for replacing a LT like Tyron Smith.