Pray for QC? Are you freaking serious?

BigD_95

Reaction score
I think I can find other things in my life more important to pray for then a rich guy who is on drugs. I couldn’t give a crap what happens to him once he leaves Dallas. Why would I pray for a guy who had the world by the balls and blew it? I rather pray for peace in the middle east! or maybe my soon to be born son is ok.

Pray for QC? Get real!

Little Jr

Reaction score
BigD_95 said:
I think I can find other things in my life more important to pray for then a rich guy who is on drugs. I couldn’t give a crap what happens to him once he leaves Dallas. Why would I pray for a guy who had the world by the balls and blew it? I rather pray for peace in the middle east! or maybe my soon to be born son is ok.

Pray for QC? Get real!

Great post!!!!!

PK55

Reaction score
BigD_95 said:

Pray for QC? Get real!

No offense bro...I understand where you're coming from, I don't like it when people who have more opportunity than us blow because of ignorance.

But someday you'll figure out that you can't hate on people in one breath and ask for God's blessings for your family in the next...

Remember, God's ultimate plan is that ALL of us get ourselves corrected...we all got mess, we're just not all rich and in the spotlight where everyone can see it.

PEACE

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
PK55 said:
No offense bro...I understand where you're coming from, I don't like it when people who have more opportunity than us blow because of ignorance.

But someday you'll figure out that you can't hate on people in one breath and ask for God's blessings for your family in the next...

Remember, God's ultimate plan is that ALL of us get ourselves corrected...we all got mess, we're just not all rich and in the spotlight where everyone can see it.

PEACE

Bravo.

Although I'm more apt to slap the other cheek than I am to turn it, I couldn't agree with you more. People seem to feel a need to pile on someone else's misfortune in a vain attempt to make themselves feel better - it comes across as petty, vindictive and just classless.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
Bravo.

Although I'm more apt to slap the other cheek than I am to turn it, I couldn't agree with you more. People seem to feel a need to pile on someone else's misfortune in a vain attempt to make themselves feel better - it comes across as petty, vindictive and just classless.
Reef and PK55

I had to hold my tongue real hard to keep from commenting on this ignorant mans comments.

I don't think I could have said it any better than the two of you have.

Echo... Bravo!