Praying for this Draft Day Trade

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Dak Prescott traded to NE for their pick, we take BPA and let Trey Lance start - Extension is worked out with Dak for a sign-and-trade which lowers the cap hit for either NE, LVR or ARIZONA. Dallas is free to restart with MM at head-coach and 3 year extension.

Ceedee is resigned
Parsons is resigned
Defense is the focus going forward
Trey Lance is Dak as a bus driver 2.0 with a higher ceiling

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak Prescott traded to NE for their pick, we take BPA and let Trey Lance start - Extension is worked out with Dak for a sign-and-trade which lowers the cap hit for either NE, LVR or ARIZONA. Dallas is free to restart with MM at head-coach and 3 year extension.

Ceedee is resigned
Parsons is resigned
NE has number 3 overall pick. If you take a QB, which you should 100 percent at number 3, you would have that guy most likely start the season and not Lance.

If Lance played well in preseason you could trade him and the new era would begin with the rookie

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
NE has number 3 overall pick. If you take a QB, which you should 100 percent at number 3, you would have that guy most likely start the season and not Lance.

If Lance played well in preseason you could trade him and the new era would begin with the rookie
I'm keen to think that Trey Lance draft profile actually may be better than what is left at #3, therefore taking BPA as a gtd All-Pro would be my choice and this would lead to Lance likely re-signing cheap due to him being unproven and us being able to build through the draft and then FA (a dream)

RS12

Reaction score
Why in the world would Arizona want Dak? I am not saying the munchkin is great by any means but i certainly dont see Dak as an upgrade.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm keen to think that Trey Lance draft profile actually may be better than what is left at #3, therefore taking BPA as a gtd All-Pro would be my choice and this would lead to Lance likely re-signing cheap due to him being unproven and us being able to build through the draft and then FA (a dream)
I disagree. If Drake Maye is at 3 Dallas needs to run to the podium. I think Maye will end up the best QB in this draft class.....in my broken opinion

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Ceedee is resigned
Parsons is resigned
:lmao:

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m open to trading Dak seeing as this franchise is completely inept at building a contender around a QB on contract.

That being said, if we’re doing it we better be getting ammo and moving up to take one of the top QBs. Rolling with Lance would essentially be tanking for next year in a much worse QB class.

rambo2

Reaction score

Ceedee is resigned
Parsons is resigned
They aren't going to do that.

Mikexike

Reaction score

Ceedee is resigned
Parsons is resigned
You can do this on MADDEN, will never ever happen in reality. :thumbup:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ceedee is resigned
Parsons is resigned
:omg:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
It’s not going to happen. If it did you pick Marvin Harrison Jr. Try and get something for Cooks or make him a June 1 cut. Basically pay for the draft class.

Obviously Lance is the new thing with a top 5 WR (Lamb) and the guy who’s going to be the best at his position (Harrison). Ferguson is a real TE. Draft Brooks or Benson. We draft OL with the other 1st round pick.

None of this going to happen.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Ceedee is resigned
Parsons is resigned
Trance would be lucky to have a bus pass on the bus.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ceedee is resigned
Parsons is resigned
When is the last time a "sign and trade" was done in the NFL?

Chasing6

Reaction score

Ceedee is resigned
Parsons is resigned
You had a dream last night. How cute.