Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs 49ers 1st half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Maher is still hooking practically everything. There is nothing smooth about his swing.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yeah because you are the only one who's allowed to post on this site so when someone replies to something stupid you said that means they are following you and your biggest fan. Please. I should aim way higher if I'm looking for someone to be a fan of.

And btw, your comment that Lewis is better than Brown isn't the stupid comment. Your stupidity came saying Richard is overrated after a half of football. ITs just stupid. But yeah I see what you tried to do there.
Of course reading comprehension isnt your forte

The Richard comment is regarding his decision to bench Lewis for Brown. If you didnt always have your rose-colored glasses on, you would know that. Oh yea and his defense got torched against the Rams

You provide nothing to this site but riding the team and all of the players jockstrap. Disgusting

Dre11

Reaction score
Read my previous quote to you I have 10 times more messages ten times more likes and you on here in the hundred more years of football watching than you do watch the game and learn something stop embarrassing yourself you must be a DAC lover
10x more everything? That makes your smarter? Lol

links18

Reaction score
Taco has missing the player and falling to the ground down pat.

Status
Not open for further replies.