Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs 49ers 1st half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
For the unimaginative Garrett and unqualified Moore offense to work, you must have Zeke and a reliable kicker.

Without those two things, we are an 8-win team.

Yeah, but we'll hear the same thing we hear every year: it's just preseason; we won't see those new wrinkles until the season starts! Repeat every year.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Kyle Shanahan must have been thrilled when they drafted Jalen Hurd and Deebo Samuel. Athleticism and versatility.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I will also say this interior DL looks like an extra crap sandwich with extra, extra crap.
This is where my disappointment has been.

Totally stinks that our defense hasn't looked as good as advertised. They've given up some big chunks every possession.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I'll say this for Rush, he makes quick decisions and he throws it to the right guys. Just can't fit it into tight windows consistently.

His arm is just not NFL level strong. Ball takes too long to get there and he has to put too much air under throw.

If he had NFL level arm strength, he might be starter quality. But with Rush. It has always been the lack of arm holding him back.

morat1959

Reaction score
Ok...here come the homers...it’s just preseason. This doesn’t mean a thing. We are saving it for regular season. Has anybody seen anything different than the last 10 years to make you think we have a snowball’s chance in hell of winning a SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.