Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfense

Reaction score
Just cut every player in the offense ... Re-build for the 10th time.

Just cut every player in the offense ... Re-build for the 10th time.
It's amazing not one of your gazillion posts tonight has one single inteligent thought. You do realize most of these guys won't make the team and preseason games are for evaluation, right? Why is it I'm not surprised the like you get is from Blake?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
In the preseason, teams don’t play to win. They play to evaluate. Wins and losses in preseason are totally meaningless.

No way! Gotta get that momentum (make some fans feel better) by getting wins in preseason (exhibition/practice) games.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It's amazing not one of your gazillion posts tonight has one single inteligent thought. You do realize most of these guys won't make the team and preseason games are for evaluation, right? Why is it I'm not surprised the like you get is from Blake?
We hear this every year. lol

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do we even have anyone blocking for white? The fumble is still unacceptable regardless how bad those OL guys are playing. Seems we have 5 chaz greens out there.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

intelligent ... double L buddy .++

...but please, do go on.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
White with as many sacks as completions. Line ain’t helping him.

Bizwah

Reaction score
White sucks, just no way can this guy play in the NFL.
I never like them selecting a QB with that pick anyway.

I guess we should see if he plays with the 2nd team next week to see how he does then. But tonight, he sucks.

The great Gil Brandt said to take a QB every couple of years. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.