Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
OOOo Taylor Rapp with a great pass defense, I admit I thought he was not going to be good in the NFL.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He's starting.
Yes, but put the starters minus Martin out there with him. A hodge podge with no Tyron Smith, Frederick or even Collins will give a good indication of where he is and what he can do.

Alexander

Reaction score
OOOo Taylor Rapp with a great pass defense, I admit I thought he was not going to be good in the NFL.
Rapp and Thornhill are killing it in their respective camps.

But we got Jeff Heath. Definitely got Jeff Heath.

And Hill? He is really ripping it up. Or not. Okay, not really.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, but put the starters minus Martin out there with him. A hodge podge with no Tyron Smith, Frederick or even Collins will give a good indication of where he is and what he can do.

To my knowledge the only starters not playing are Maliek Collins and Pope Jason Witten I.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Fred’s starting and I think Collins as well.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Rapp and Thornhill are killing it in their respective camps.

But we got Jeff Heath. Definitely got Jeff Heath.

And Hill? He is really ripping it up. Or not. Okay, not really.
We can always hope Woods actually has like a 6 int season, or not I suppose, oh well.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think they said earlier Frederick may get some snaps in. He was out there on the field as if he was going to play.

Alexander

Reaction score
I

We can always hope Woods actually has like a 6 int season, or not I suppose, oh well.
It is okay they like where Woods is. But I am sorry, I can't see how he is an elite safety where he makes the other guy just moot.

That is the biggest part of the talent evaluation process I have with this team. They assume guys are going to do things, then act shocked when they don't.

I like Woods a lot. There are ways where they could take talent and still play both at the same time.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think after this 1st quarter Zeke starts negotiating to come back here as the backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.