Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs 49s First Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Can't really complain about the first half of a preseason game. On offense, Connor Williams shows he needs a year in an NFL weight room, Chaz Green shows he still sucks and everyone else was at least passable. On defense, Brown drew a bad holding call and then a really obvious PI call that lead to the 49ers TD. Jaylon Smith and Joe Thomas were balling, Chido and Byron looked good in coverage, Lawrence was disruptive in his short time and Taco looked good. A lot of positive thus far.

Sydla

Reaction score
The reports have all been favorable from practice, but what we're seeing tonight isn't. So which is the real AB? Based on last year, what we're seeing tonight.

Just a guess but I suspect he can get away with bein more handsy in practice. In games, they won’t let him get away with that.

Aven8

Reaction score
Are you joking? Garappollo earned the richest contract ever for a QB for 5 games last season.

He won 5 games and I've liked him since college. But the rest of the team is not there yet was my point.

erod

Reaction score
Happy with the overall team speed of play. So hard to read much, but that can translate.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Vander Esch needs work.

Agree...He looks tentative. He hasn't done anything aggregessly wrong....Think he's thinking too much....and not reacting. Got a lot on his plate though...making all the calls. It's his first game...so I imagine his head is swimming right now...But he will be fine. I'd like to see the staff leave him in one spot (MLB) and let him get comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.