Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The team won’t stink if Martin misses time. If any of the three interior guys are injured, Looney is the next man up at C-G. Cam Fleming or some veteran cut will be the swing tackle and will play both R and L tackle in games. You won’t see Chaz coming on just because it’s RT in a game.

I still wish the depth was better, but the OL won’t crumble from one injury.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He admitted that his only real purpose here is to go thread to thread to attack posters that are negative.

He quickly tried to delete the post but I already saw it.
LOL......he's a moron then because i'm actually probably one of the biggest kool aid drinkers on this site.......and while its just preseason.....even I can't sit here and be ok week after week our backups looking lost and sucking at tackling. I'm not saying this will translate to the season.....because thankfully our #1's look okay. But injuries happen.....and i'm not in the mood to see someone get hurt and we blame our terrible season on that. That shouldn't be the case.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Well, showers wasn’t making the squad anyhow. He can get IR’d collect another years salary and be around to help the team next off season again.

Maybe not the worst thing for him.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Garrett clapping is looking strong.
X1CZU70.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.