Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Garrett, doesn't matter that it's preseason game #2, when you're down, keep going for the end zone.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
ITs insane when you have a guy dead to rights in the backfield and they end up getting 5 or 6 yards........I really hope that doesn't happen with the 1s.
Yes but his foot was out of bounds by the line of scrimmage but the refs gave him the 4 yards

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Nice job robbing the interception away from that Bengals' defender by tight end Rico Gathers! :clap:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The biggest thing I've noticed about our QBs tonight is how often they've had to move in the pocket or just run for their life.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL.....I like how all of these analysts, reporters and fans talk about how Rico will be cut.....and how he can only catch.......which I get he may struggle at picking up assignments and blocking....its only natural. But I love it when he makes this incredible play that makes you forget all of that. He's capable of doing what this offense needs as far as a pass catcher goes......he needs to make this team.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
all it took was that 5th stringer guard amirite

Sometimes, I think people don't understand how the 1-tech spot works. If he's making plays in the backfield against runs, that's a plus. If he's occupying two blockers and not giving up ground against the run, that's his job. If he's out there on passing downs, that's a mistake.

DiResta

Reaction score
LOL.

It absolutely is disasterous. We are down to two average safeties and Woods was arguably the best pass defender of the three.

If he’s out for a long period, it’s excaptionally bad news unless we add someone.
how would you feel doing the ET deal if Martin will miss games and Xavier can't back up at safety for some time

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The biggest thing I've noticed about our QBs tonight is how often they've had to move in the pocket or just run for their life.

Because the playbooks are craps, they need to scramble for their life until someone opens up ...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The offensive line hasn't been good at all. And they already have depth issues. Factor in Fredericks didn't play and Martin got hurt? Two bench guys had to come in for them.....so you essentially got 3rd stringers moved up to 2nd string.

Status
Not open for further replies.