Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Welp, we are off to being 21 minutes behind the first game on NFLN. I sure hope they cut away from this game unlike the first one :(

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Welp, we are off to being 21 minutes behind the first game on NFLN. I sure hope they cut away from this game unlike the first one :(
I doubt they stick with it. Neither team even had many starters even open the game since the pair of them play for real in week one.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I doubt they stick with it. Neither team even had many starters even open the game since the pair of them play for real in week one.

It is not the Rams-Raiders game that bothers me, it is shown on a local channel here. Instead, NFLN put on the GB game from two days ago and not a shortened version. Well past 2:00 here and the game still has 5 minutes in the 1st.....

They sometimes forget to switch over out here :(

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The Packers have themselves a very deep WR group. Someone decent is going to get cut.
I liked St. Brown and thought we might draft him but GB took him right before we picked. We got Wilson, which I'm ok with. They went to upgrade the receivers this season no doubt. They got size and speed

dogberry

Reaction score
Will the firms broadcasting the game over the internet use NFLNet or the Cowboys Net? (reddit(sp?)?)

Here in Ok City the game is on ch 34 (Cowboys Net). Pregame at 5 cdt.

Radio is on 107.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.