Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Bucs 2nd half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardline

Reaction score
Jon'Vea faking an injury for an injury settlement if he gets cut.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Wilson was on the bubble Nick Etman? What games are you watching

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've seen enough. I would cut Donovan Wilson and keep Jameill Showers.

Reactions: CWR

Altestic

Reaction score
Your schtick is to just be contrary to any consensus on the board. You must have a boring life.
how is Heath being an NFL starter on any team a "consensus"? The guy is the definition of a career special teamer who got lucky to have coaches who play favorites with him even though he was awful when they played him at corner in 2013 and safety after that

AbeBeta

Reaction score
For those who can't watch, can someone summarize the players that aren't playing?

We all know Dak, Zeke, Amari, Witten, etc. but what about the rooks? Is Hill in there?

ghst187

Reaction score
The sad thing is that I doubt anybody would try to snatch him up...

Yeah looks like a huge whiff by the FO. Everyone said give him time ref Taco....but here we are with rumors Taco doesnt last til Monday as a Cowboy. Yet even Taco showed more than Hill has so far, dude has looked like a PS player all preseason instead of a second rounder.

Altestic

Reaction score
For those who can't watch, can someone summarize the players that aren't playing?

We all know Dak, Zeke, Amari, Witten, etc. but what about the rooks? Is Hill in there?
Hill is in there, but did nothing. Wise got 2 sacks and close to 3 more. Star of the first half on defense. Olumba got a pick six in man coverage. Donovan Wilson got a pick. One camp body got another pick on a tip. White was terrible.

Reactions: CWR
Status
Not open for further replies.