Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Cards 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Chaz just acts like a "Chaz"
Which ,by the way is a common short slang term fer Charles or possibly CHARLIE ,,,and well, if one would affix a Cong to that misnomer of a casing-liner,,, well, all I can say is " Thank God JOHN McCain's brain finally gone country" as he'd prolly be hawking on revisiting his ol' jet aircraft crashing A.O. of his finest hourso_O

* Damn right! I'm glad he's finally succumbed to his obvious brain rot & unable to effect or pothole the nations casing-liner of policy,,,NO MORE:)

superonyx

Reaction score
Where is Rico????

Jarwin must not only have pictures of Jerry..he must not have a gag reflects.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Not sure what many on here expected from a starting offense missing five starters tonight. Seems like some believe you can park three of five OL starters, your starting running back and your starting quarterback and still be effective.

When we have our starting offense out there going against the other team's starting defense, then we can evaluate the team. In situations like tonight, you are only looking to evaluate individuals. There was some good individual play in the first half mixed in with some bad individual performances.

9of11

Reaction score
Man, I was really looking forward to watching this game...you know, third game of the preseason...players have had plenty of practice...they should know what they're doing...and WHAM!!!!....nothing....we getting our *** beat...

Status
Not open for further replies.