Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Cards 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

popp1234

Reaction score
I figured a fan would know that.

Well, since I am absolutely not a fan (donated to this site many times) and not a ""real" Cowboys fan (been one for 40 years), you are right. I have no right to say ANYTHING about a previous player that you adore.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
If we performed like this in a scrimmage, high school basketball, we'd be informed to call our parents to say that we wouldn't be home for quite some time. Then, all heck would commence. Running until we puked and then rum some more. Then we'd watch the game tape so you could be singled out and humiliated in front of your peers. Then, we'd run some more. Oh, you think that you're done? Get on the floor and start the push-up marathon.

Point is, this is how a high school athlete is treated if they 'take the night off'. Play for the cowboys, royally screw up on the field, get a pat on your bum and a clap when you come off and then be given the next day off so not wear you out.

It's pretty apparent the Cowboys are a millionaires club. They don't work these guys and none of them are held accountable for bad play.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thos is where White can push Rush off the roster. He has looked better tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.