Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Cards First Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Not worried about the offense ; 3 All-Pro offensive linemen (Smith , Martin , and Beardy) not playing along with Zeke and Dak , and JD Looney looks solid until Beardy returns....................The defense looks world's better than any Cowboy's defense over the last decade..................

I'm worried about our special teams though................................

Them

Reaction score
...just wait till Mike White plays....I'm tellin' ya!...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

Cooper Rush 2 TE set - Rush sends Rico right, play action DEEP TO GALLUP A BIT TOO FAR. LOOKED LIKE A PENALTY.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Hot take here, Rush isn’t going to make the team. He hasn’t shown anything to give you confidence that he could win a game or two if Dak were to go down.

RG3 will be available in another week. Good chance he’s your #2 quarterback come week 1.
The Eagles did it right with making sure they have a vet backup... can't say they win that Super Bowl with a 2nd year UDFA guy.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
sanders had a easy play to make. Then he jogs down the field after the guy when he doesn't make the play. This guy doesn't want to play football. He better do something to change my mind because if I'm the coach and I seen that effort from someone who may end up starting he would be off the team. I would be working out safeties monday morning.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Well, half of our starters on offense are not playing. So don't expect huge things from that group. Defense looks great thou.

Defense needs to tighten things up. Dak Prescott will make the offense look a lot better.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Whew! I'm done giving likes to the folks who deserve it. @Clove - I'll top you off homie. You deserve it.
This time should be spent enjoying, not hand-wringing over ish that's bull...

Later taters.
"After while crock-0- casing-liner on my speed dial"o_O

:yourock::dance::yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.