Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Cards post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Honestly looks like they know some bad news
smh.... I had the same look on my face for a split second as I was walking to the bathroom to take a leak a few minutes ago.... only difference is no one snapped a pic of me (I'd be asking some serious questions of my wife if so), and no one inferred the apocalypse on said pic afterwards

mmohican29

Reaction score
the hell does that mean

LaConfora should be held to the flame for this.

"Jason, exactly what are you hearing. Cut the bull****."

Tired of the media waiting until Gameday to knock down our fans hopes and create distractions or controversy. No other team in any sport deals with this crap.

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
LaConfora should be held to the flame for this.

"Jason, exactly what are you hearing. Cut the bull****."

Tired of the media waiting until Gameday to knock down our fans hopes and create distractions of controversy. No other team in any sport deals with this crap.

It'd be nice the team would avoid players that give the media every opportunity in the world to write about their questionable behavior.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
On the bright side, it was no worse that 5-0 stinker the other night...

Our D was STOUT that game. When you turn it over 6 times, some in your territory and all they get is a safety and 1 field goal, that’s pretty amazing even for a preseason game.

Them

Reaction score
...well...at least now they know what they've got to work on!...:thumbup:

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It'd be nice the team would avoid players that give the media every opportunity in the world to write about their questionable behavior.

You act as though the modern day media has some vested interest in honest reporting.

John813

Reaction score
What was that, 8 turnovers? I'm impressed. Didn't think that was possible in 60 minutes.

I'm seeing no reason to keep Rush. If we go 2, keep White for "upside". We would be ****ed either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.