Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Dolphins First half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Dark may need a little work on the 2 minute drill...but give Miami D some credit too..

He's running for his life with the starting line out haha. This is good for him though he probably knows he's got to have better mechanics there with his throws he'll have more to work on this week

rags747

Reaction score
You hope not? Are we just going to ignore how great of a QB McNabb was? Yes if he is McNabb I will be quite pleased
Yep we are definitely going to ignore that. Never thought he was that good + really could not stand his personality. Was made out to be better than he ever was, was an ok QB in my mind.

Ken

Reaction score
I don't know about anybody else, but I saw a lot starters in for the Cowboys defense on that last series. Am I wrong?
Ya...you are wrong.

3 or 4 if u are including
Bad pass there
Wasn't a bad pass.....it looked bad.

Whitehead started to cross the defenders face and Prescott committed and then Lucky bailed and went behind him.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 10

Shotgun: Moore is back, no pressure all day, he's running out of the pocket and hit as he was sliding, ALL TYPES OF FLAGS FOR PERSONAL FOUL.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Seriously, the most impressive attribute of Dak is his demeanor. He is absolutely unfazed with playing in the NFL.

And as I say that Saint Jason of Knoxville confirms it.
And that is a good thing so he won't get rattle

Sydla

Reaction score
Yep we are definitely going to ignore that. Never thought he was that good + really could not stand his personality. Was made out to be better than he ever was, was an ok QB in my mind.

LOL.

An OK QB doesn't lead his team to 5 NFC title games.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jnjyxa31o8_thats_racist_animated1.gif

Typo...buy have you been waiting all night to use this? Lol.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Can't wait so long to slide...bad choice by Moore. Defenders can't hold up when they do that.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Scoring on every possession is shaky? Yeah Okay!

He's looked FANTASIC, don't get me wrong. He did have two near int's, that's all I was referring to. Would like to see how he responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.