Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Dolphins Second half game thread

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning

endersdragon

Reaction score
To give some perspective for our defense... We scored 51 first half points (what matters, not the guys that are going to be cut) we have allowed 21 points in the first half this preseason. I think our defense is doing good enough if our offense can even remotely keep this up.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak Prescott and Tony Romo?

LOL.

I love these responses. Because a UDFA and low round pick hit at QB that means you can just fill holes all over the place with low round guys

Oy.

Sydla

Reaction score
To give some perspective for our defense... We scored 51 first half points (what matters, not the guys that are going to be cut) we have allowed 21 points in the first half this preseason. I think our defense is doing good enough if our offense can even remotely keep this up.

Good enough for what? They can't win a SB if this defense doesn't get better at getting to the QB and forcing turnovers.

plasticman

Reaction score
Who is this Shaneil Jenkins?

Back to back games with a sack, 1 forced fumble....

Undrafted rookie cut by Denver and signed by Cowboys.

Went to Shephard University?

Sydla

Reaction score
Sydla is here guys! Whining, always whining!

Must have missed the first half thread where I was praising a lot.

But what have I said that's wrong? Wilcox stinks and the pass rush is a problem. Got issues with that?

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
I was in elementary school during the 90s dynasty. The Cowboys I grew up watching was a team shifting through trash QBs until they found Romo. I am so happy we have Dak and I don't have to endure that again.