Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams First half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know its only one drive, and it's pre-season which means very vanilla defensive schemes, but holy hell Prescott looked every bit a starting QB on that drive.
We needed and wanted to see SOMETHING that gives us some sort of confidence in the backup spot to where we don't have to go out and get someone. I'm not saying this means ANYTHING but this is what you want to see. They may very well still go out and get a backup but as a rookie QB you couldn't have played any better that drive. It was nearly flawless.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think I've seen enough already to say don't give up a damn thing for a veteran backup QB. Dak has something that can be developed. We haven't had a backup QB look that sharp since I can remember.

Chappy

Reaction score
Really liking the look of Dak.

What an impressive 80yd TD drive on debut.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
The team looks like it's on the same page and ready to play. Has Jason Garrett been banned from making any coaching decisions?

CWR

Reaction score
Dude. It's one preseason game. At this time last year the Eagles looked like they would go 16-0.

Sure it is, but if it was Wentz that faction would be peeing thier pants. Dak had been punked on and written off. Maybe some close minded fools should get behind thier team.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The OL looked good, the WRs are doing a job, Morris looks rejuvenated....and.yeah, that covers everything. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.