Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams postgame thread****

Dre11

Reaction score
But in the 2nd half thread we were told our backups were always worse than our opponents backups....lol

Broaddus:

• Tip of the cap to the young defensive line and how well they played in the second half of that game. The Rams really couldn’t get much going with the rotation Rod Marinelli was using. Trysten Hill, Daniel Wise, Jalen Jelks and Joe Jackson were clearly better than what the Rams ran out there. These young kids played on the Rams’ side of the line scrimmage the majority of the snaps.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Pollard can't pass block to save his life.

CB61

Reaction score
Ah come on man ! We just told him back we're not going to show her hand before the first game of the season? Anybody believe that I've got some land out west in FL I will sell you LOL!

CB61

Reaction score
Ah come on man ! We just told him back we're not going to show her hand before the first game of the season? Anybody believe that I've got some land out west in FL I will sell you LOL!
Show our hand damn predictive text

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Where is the No God No gif when you need it? :)

Yup...that was an awful game for sure. NFL should be embarrassed for ripping fans off that made the trip over there. Most starter didn't play @ all...hell they didn't even bother making the trip. Another black eye for the league for sure.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Not sure if posted...

My eyes say Tony Pollard whiffed but this guys says it was Witten:

What gives?