Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Texans 2nd half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
No, he is looking like a complete amateur playing against fellow amateurs.

For our top pick, sorry. I am not going to give him more time. He needs to show he belongs in this league.

So far, he looks badly overwhelmed.

I feel like your expectations are too high for the prospect and position just 3 preseason games into his (hopefully) long career.

This isnt a RB who can simply hit a huge hole and then footrace to an awesome game. This also isnt a top tier prospect, there's a reason he went in the back of the 2nd round. If immediate success was a reasonable expectation for Hill then he would have went earlier.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Sometimes I look at Travis Frederick and wonder what would happen if someone shaved his beard.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Nate: "Hyder is a younger Tyrone Crawford"

That's not what Crawford wants to hear. Hyder is pushing Crawford toward the door.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I feel like your expectations are too high for the prospect and position just 3 preseason games into his (hopefully) long career.

This isnt a RB who can simply hit a huge hole and then footrace to an awesome game. This also isnt a top tier prospect, there's a reason he went in the back of the 2nd round. If immediate success was a reasonable expectation for Hill then he would have went earlier.
No. He is just a raw product that was not ready that the Cowboys reached for because Marinelli fell in love with him.

Sydla

Reaction score

There have been quite a few 2nd round DTs that played immediately and had decent impacts.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I like that little run by Christion. He seemed very much in control as he rolled out and looked downfield for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.