Predict Bengals Score and Player Stats

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Extreme;2304366 said:
I think it depends on TO's frustration level. He tends to implode when he's upset.

If TO gets hot quick, it will be a massive blowout.

To those saying 52-0, 38-3, etc. seriously, those are nearly impossible scores these days.
GO AWAY TROLL! TAKE YOUR TRASH TEAM AND CITY, AND MOVE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM, GO BACK TO EXTREME TRASH WHERE YOU BELONG, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Clove;2305022 said:
GO AWAY TROLL! TAKE YOUR TRASH TEAM AND CITY, AND MOVE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM, GO BACK TO EXTREME TRASH WHERE YOU BELONG, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.
Thanks for such a kind welcome with your useless piece of trash post. Learn the definition of a troll too btw. I participated in a thread by responding to the topic, why don't you learn to do the same?

FYI - being a Commanders fan doesn't automatically make me a troll. I have not made a single troll post since I've been here, so get over yourself. You want me to leave so bad, just because you're immature and would rather be surrounded by homerish posts. Welcome to reality. I am breaking no rules, and I'm not going anywhere.

If you're trying to get under my skin, nice try - I'm the most patient person you'll ever meet. Grow up or go away.