Predict one thing this season

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Here's mine:

If the Bucs beat the Cowboys in the season opener, it won't be because of Tom Brady. We are going to stuff and blitz the middle and make Brady look like the old man that he is.
Hmmmm...save this for opening week. too soon to sound like a homer. Even though I am a homer for sure.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Jerry's retiring -------> runs
I like your thinking! Unfortunately, it went over everyone's head except for @gp_cowpolk & myself.
:muttley:

My son said I've been saying we're going to the SB every year since he can remember. Yeah, it's true, BUT!!... this year FOR REAL! Lol

He was born in 1992. I brainwashed the heck out of that poor kid. He's only seen a few playoff wins so I'm very surprised he's stuck with them like I have.

TheCritic

Reaction score
So sad that so many chose to twist the topic into an excuse to throw personal attacks. I'm not saying that I've never been guilty, search my past threads if you must. But come on, there's a lot to be optimistic about right now. Besides, anything you are worried about in terms of things going wrong can be said about any team.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Jaylon will celebrate after a tackle, w/ under (2) minutes remaining in the 4th quarter, in a game where Dallas loses by more than (20)pts.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Here's mine:

If the Bucs beat the Cowboys in the season opener, it won't be because of Tom Brady. We are going to stuff and blitz the middle and make Brady look like the old man that he is.
We will have a new coach by mid season head coach

garyo1954

Reaction score
Another balls to the fire prediction:
Simi Fehoko is used in the red zone in place of Cooper.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Since Jerry Jones is still here my prediction is the same : We won’t win the Super Bowl. ,
I’ve been right for close to a quarter century on that one.

pasando

Reaction score
Offensive Tackles Smith and Collins will both spend some time out of the lineup throughout the season (due to injuries) and many will remind Jerry Jones and co. how we should have drafted Rashawn Slater instead of Parsins.