Predict the Cowboys 1st TD of the year

RoboQB

Reaction score
LVE drops into coverage.
Goff is pressured, steps up and is hit as he throws
right into the hands of the Wolf Hunter, who scampers
27 yards for a TD! Jaylon Smith celebrates.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
3rd and goal from the 2 yd line, Zeke takes the handoff from Dak and launches himself into the endzone.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Well to start the 1995 season (The last year we won a superbowl) the first offensive play of the 1st game of the year was an E. Smith 60+ yard TD run up the middle against the Giants. That would set the tone for 2020.

My desire would be for Trysten Hill, with pressure up the middle, he strip sacks Goff and the Wolf Hunter rumbles in for the score. We haven't had a defense we could count on in a long time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who gets the 1st TD. Offense, Defense?

Pick 6 by Diggs?
Run by Zeke, pass to Cooper or Lamb or Gallup. Or does it go to Jarwin.
Could be a QB draw by Dak.

I am saying everyones favorite to bag on. A leaping back of the end zone catch by Noah Brown.

defense sack fumble picked up and ran in for 6..:)) goffs good for few of those..

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

Pick 6 by Diggs?

I am saying everyones favorite to bag on. A leaping back of the end zone catch by Noah Brown.

Draw by Dak

Rayman70

Reaction score
Draw by Dak
WONDER if MM will use him in alot of RPO action? Like RG3 in DC? While Dak was at Miss. St..Coach Mullin ran him alot..lots of designed runs,and passes off the run. Garrett and Linehan misused him I feel. We never really utilized his legs often enough. He can be a dynamic weapon if given the chance.

Rayman70

Reaction score
very 2019 esque,,,
yep, and for some reason we went away from that. I never will understand why the staff didnt use him more. He is very Jay Novacek like. Runs great routes and just finds a way to get open. Our loyalty to Witt doomed him I think. He can be another threat if he is used right. He is a pure pass catching TE..almost like another WR. He is slippery when he gets off the line and sneaks in behind guys. I watched alot of Jay Novacek do the same things. Troy thrived and as long as Jay was involved, it opened up the rest of the offense. He was uncoverable.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Pick 6 by Diggs?

I like the Noah Brown TD...

Sack and fumble recovery returned for a TD by Tyrone Crawford.

Tipped pass and INT returned for a TD by Trysten Hill.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
yep, and for some reason we went away from that. I never will understand why the staff didnt use him more. He is very Jay Novacek like. Runs great routes and just finds a way to get open. Our loyalty to Witt doomed him I think. He can be another threat if he is used right. He is a pure pass catching TE..almost like another WR. He is slippery when he gets off the line and sneaks in behind guys. I watched alot of Jay Novacek do the same things. Troy thrived and as long as Jay was involved, it opened up the rest of the offense. He was uncoverable.

Garrett always tried to get cute

csirl

Reaction score
I'll go with the boring likely to happen choice.

2yd run by Zeke.