Predict the NFC East Winners Weekly Contest (Week #1)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it would be fun this season to run an NFC East Pick'em contest that works with a twist. The idea behind this contest is to pick all of the NFC East winners each week.

If you pick all of the NFC East teams that will win their games this weekend, you win 1 point. If you do not correctly guess all of the winners, you earn no points.

The reason for the all-or-nothing approach is that it will allow fans who miss out on the first week or other weeks to still have a chance to win since the worst you can fall behind for missing a single week is 1 point.

The most you can earn will be 17 points for the season. The winner will be the user who has the most points when the season ends. If there is a tie, we'll use the playoffs as tiebreakers until we have a winner. If there is a tie still at the Super Bowl, we will add additional predictions for the Super Bowl game.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread.

#reality

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had to delete the original thread I posted a day or so ago because I forgot the Giants were playing the Commanders this week so there were several invalid options in the poll.

I will try to leave this poll open as long as possible. However, if you fail to get your picks in, at worst it will only cost you one point. That in fact is why I thought this type of pick'em contest would be fun since you can miss a week or two during the season and still have a chance to win.

#reality

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IAMKING;4098321 said:
For reference

Cowboys @ Jets
Eagles @ Rams
Giants @ Commanders

Good idea! Thank you for posting that!

#reality