***** Predict the Season Record for the 2019 Cowboys *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Well, as Einstein said...the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over while expecting different results. Ultimately, we are doing it all again with Garrett leading the way. Our roster is loaded, there is no reason we couldn't win every week but the Head Coach weakness is still the 800 lb gorilla in the room.

So, I say 10-6 or 11-5, first round playoff win, beat down in the second game. Same result as last year pretty much although it wouldn't surprise me if we lost to someone AT HOME in the first playoff game this time. I just don't have much confidence in Garrett getting the team to another level of true preparedness for the playoffs. The Clapper will Bite our butts again.

This is exactly how I feel.

Plus, in the NFL, head coach can be so critical to success, failure or mediocrity.

In our case, mediocrity.

Fans deserve a change if we don't get a title this year.

coult44

Reaction score
This is year 100
It’s DESTINY for Dallas to Win the SuperBowl this year.
13-3 and the Lombardi Trophy

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I choose 12-4, could be 11-5 if I go to the NE game. Been there for 5 games and we've never won, so...Should I stay or should I go?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
The 8-8 bunch sure went out on that limb. If the Cowboys go a game or two over .500, they feel safe... fans that picked the over got extremely lucky. If they hit 8-8 or go below, they’ll tell ya they were being generous and everyone else homered-out.

:laugh:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I’m taking a leap of faith. 12-4.

10-6 to 12-4 with this group seems about right. Only injuries and a complete coaching (Garrett, Moore, Marinelli) meltdown will cost us.

The uneven year curse is in full effect. Beware! It almost happened last year (even year - 2018) at 3-5. Then we came together and found ourselves in a divisional round, albeit overmatched and eventually losing to a SB bound Rams’ team. Infusion of youth, and not knowing any better propelled us.

We’re a year older! #holdyourbreath!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
"breaking news"? what is this? CNN?

How is a poll "news"? Its bad enough television is obsessed with that phrase and misuses it ad nauseum, do we have to start seeing this on web forums too?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
let me preface this by saying I am not a Garrett fan. However some of you guys have amnesia. I see ppl saying there is NO way Dallas can get 12 or 13 wins. As if Garrett has not had both 12 and 13 win seasons as the coach here. How did he do it before if he can’t do it?

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
14-2 because I'm a homer and feel it's my year to stick it in the faces of all the Poopsburgh fans that I communicate w/ on a daily basis.

catiii

Reaction score
I didn't vote this way but I've changed my mind. And it's because of the TEAM not any individual player. More blue jerseys is lucky too!!

16-0 baby!! :flagwave:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
11-5

NY Giants - WIN
At Washington - LOSS
Miami - WIN
at New Orleans – LOSS
Green Bay – LOSS
at NY Jets – WIN
Philadelphia – WIN
- BYE Week
at NY Giants - WIN
Minnesota - WIN
at Detroit – WIN
at New England – LOSS
Buffalo - WIN
at Chicago – WIN
LA Rams - LOSS
at Philadelphia - WIN
Washington – WIN

I agree with most of your picks and did actually have them at 11-4 although I think we lose at Philadelphia but beat Green Bay who did not look good last night. I also do not see how we lose at Washington but figure we will choke it away at Chicago or Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.