***** Predict the Season Record for the 2019 Cowboys *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Meats back on the menu boys....wait wrong topic...no menu talk..

I don’t believe in Red and still haven’t seen Dak put his team on his back when the run is shut down. Prove me wrong please. Brutal schedule on paper.

Homer pick
10-6 NFC Repeat Winner
Wild card win
Divisional win
Championship loss to the Rams

Reality of being a fan for 40 plus years pick and the drought

9-7 miss out on the playoffs in week 17

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Went with 9-7 due to the unknown at OC and known at HC :laugh:

Seems to be a pretty difficult schedule, can see it as high as 11-5 but I need to be proved wrong in an odd numbered year :thumbup:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
12-4, with the 4 losses being controversial losses.
One from some stupid catch rule interpretation as well, one from a challenged PI call. We will be the 1st team as usual to get screwed by it. But wait, it happens a 2nd time as well.
The 4th loss by yet another obscure rule made up on the spot.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
12-4. This is the best team on paper Dallas has had since 1995. The best depth since 95. The most playmakers on both sides of the ball since 95. I don’t even think Garrett can screw up the regular season it’s the playoffs I’m worried about with him. Anything short of an NFC championship game is an absolute failure with this team.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
that bell shaped curve looks pretty good. I voted 12-4, but the difference between 12-4 and 10-6 is razor thin..... so th majority of us are in the range, which I think is fair. 13-3 would not shock me as this team is pretty talented on both sides of the ball for the firswt time in a very long time. All comes down to Dak. If he takes a step forward in year 4..... 13-3 is within reach.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I picked 11-5 last year and was off by a game. If have been right if we weren’t robbed in the first Commanders game.

This year I’m all in, 14-2 and an appearance in the NFC Championship Game. It’s in my signature as well, no where to hide. Best team since 1995.

:flagwave:

GenoT

Reaction score
11-5 / div champs / playoff bye / first NFCC game appearance since the 1995 postseason...and a good chance to advance farther.

Go Cowboys!

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
10-6

1 NY W
2 WAS W
3 MIA W
4 NO L
5 GB L
6 NYJ W
7 PHI W
8 NY W