News: Predicting which Cowboys games will be in prime time in 2023

Motorola

Reaction score
All of them. We'll set a new Prime Time viewing record that won't be beaten.
You jest; but I wouldn't be surprised if half = 8 games - of the Cowboys' 2023 schedule are in primetime:
-One game on MNF is cèrtain
-Two Thursday games already are a lock -- the traditional Thanksgiving Day time slot on CBS or FOX, plus the one TNF on Amazon

-Three SNF games...Dallas had three of them in 2022 and 2021

Three 4:30 eastern\3:30 central late Sunday afterroon starts on CBS or FOX - the 2nd game of a Sunday doubleheader

That totals NINE games with my guestimate.

However ...with the breakthrough of the Chargers and Jaguars and their young talented QBs reaching the postseason this past January, I think the Cowboys' SNF appearances get reduced to two.
Bottom line - Dallas gets eight primetime slots.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
being rumored Bills Cowboys could be in London. Basically its Dallas "Turn," and they play the Bills this year on the road and the Bills are in London.....I would not be surprised as they could bump the hell out of what is normally mediocre ratings for London games. Ive been waiting for the Cowboys to play in London to give me an excuse to go back to London. It is rumored the Bills are going there like Oct8... I have a damn wedding on Oct 7.....ugh.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
being rumored Bills Cowboys could be in London. Basically its Dallas "Turn," and they play the Bills this year on the road and the Bills are in London.....I would not be surprised as they could bump the hell out of what is normally mediocre ratings for London games. Ive been waiting for the Cowboys to play in London to give me an excuse to go back to London. It is rumored the Bills are going there like Oct8... I have a damn wedding on Oct 7.....ugh.
Do we have a london game gross

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
You jest; but I wouldn't be surprised if half = 8 games - of the Cowboys' 2023 schedule are in primetime:
-One game on MNF is cèrtain
-Two Thursday games already are a lock -- the traditional Thanksgiving Day time slot on CBS or FOX, plus the one TNF on Amazon

-Three SNF games...Dallas had three of them in 2022 and 2021

Three 4:30 eastern\3:30 central late Sunday afterroon starts on CBS or FOX - the 2nd game of a Sunday doubleheader

That totals NINE games with my guestimate.

However ...with the breakthrough of the Chargers and Jaguars and their young talented QBs reaching the postseason this past January, I think the Cowboys' SNF appearances get reduced to two.
Bottom line - Dallas gets eight primetime slots.
I think technically we could have 3 Thursday games because Thanksgiving doesn't count