Prediction: ATL win SB, they will host Cowboys in season opener

ringmaster

Reaction score
If Atlanta wins. I think we open against them or Carolina.
Actually our schedule consists of all of the AFC and NFC West teams along with our divisional opponents so I we won't play Carolina but we do play the Falcons at their new place.

RS12

Reaction score
Normally I wouldnt bet against Belcheat with two weeks to prepare, and I am sure taking away Julio Jones is what they will scheme. However this has been one of his better smoke and mirrors coaching jobs to cover up what I perceive as average talent on defense. I think that average talent gets exposed by all those weapons Atlanta has. Wouldnt bet my life on it but thats how I am leaning.

willia451

Reaction score
If anybody in the NFL can beat Bill Belichick its Dan Quinn.

I'm thinking the Falcons win this one.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Actually our schedule consists of all of the AFC and NFC West teams along with our divisional opponents so I we won't play Carolina but we do play the Falcons at their new place.
You're right I stated it wrong. I meant Atlanta would play us or Carolina opening day for new stadium.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Tom Brady wills his team to victory and forces Goodell to present him with the trophy while winking at the crowd so hundreds of snarky memes can be made.