Prediction! Dez will

jay94

Reaction score
Under 900 yards under 8 touchdowns. Unless he goes to Green Bay, New England, or New Orleans where he can have another qb make him. He's a good player, he was worth about a third of his salary.

Verdict

Reaction score
Under 900 yards under 8 touchdowns. Unless he goes to Green Bay, New England, or New Orleans where he can have another qb make him. He's a good player, he was worth about a third of his salary.

50/50 odds that he has to either take a veteran minimum salary/doesn't play at all this year.

garyv

Reaction score
Maybe ESPN will come after Dez too for Monday Night Football :)

kskboys

Reaction score
NEW PREDICTION!!!!

Dez will go buy 30 mil worth of jewelry. When it isn't enough, he goes and buys a bunch more and goes into hock for 23 mil. When he's unable to pay, the mafia hires him as a debt collector to pay his debt. On his first attempt, he drops his gun and then complains it was his partners fault for not putting the gun in his hand correctly.

Hadenough

Reaction score
My prediction is Dez will sign for the league minimum with the Patriots and Belichick will try and undo all those years of bad work habits.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NEW PREDICTION!!!!

Dez will go buy 30 mil worth of jewelry. When it isn't enough, he goes and buys a bunch more and goes into hock for 23 mil. When he's unable to pay, the mafia hires him as a debt collector to pay his debt. On his first attempt, he drops his gun and then complains it was his partners fault for not putting the gun in his hand correctly.

I predict he'll go broke and he'll follow in his Mom's footsteps and start doing favors for men in exchange for money.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I predict Dez will have an amazing year in 2018; with whichever team he signs with .

Including the Browns.