Prediction: if we beat Buffalo, we win out

jwitten82

Reaction score
I think they're the toughest opponent left, this is pretty much a playoff game for Buffalo, they can't afford to lose. If Dallas gets passed them, then I think I think we beat Miami, especially since Hill isn't 100% and Detroit, and Washington.

If we win we need Philly and 49ers one game for us to get the #1 seed, right?

Mark

Reaction score
To anyone who's hung-in for decades...this team has a different vibe to it. One not seen in a long time.

These Cowboys are totally equipped to win-out, and I will be surprised (and disappointed) if they don't do so.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I agree that this will be the toughest game remaining. Dallas is the underdog in fact. Miami is overrated, and Dallas is at home against Detroit.

I have a feeling that the Eagles lose another game before it's over, but I think the 49'ers win out.

Dallas needed to beat the lowly Cardinals to grab that #1 seed. That loss hurt.

I'm going to savor these last few games! Dallas has a real shot at it.

coult44

Reaction score
I think they're the toughest opponent left, this is pretty much a playoff game for Buffalo, they can't afford to lose. If Dallas gets passed them, then I think I think we beat Miami, especially since Hill isn't 100% and Detroit, and Washington.

If we win and the Eagles lose just think about how many people said there was zero chance all year we would win the division

JBS

Reaction score
I agree it’s the hardest game left but that doesn’t mean this team won’t lose to Miami or Detroit

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I would agree. I don't think we will but I also think the Eagles will lose to the Giants so just winning the remaining games will net us the 2nd seed and division.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not worried about Detroit, they probably lose the WC game too. Miami doesn’t look as impressive as they did in the first half of the season. Buffalo will be a very tough game, Dallas needs to come out with a win by any means necessary.

Aven8

Reaction score
Even if Hill is limping he will play. And don’t forget about Waddle and Mosert, Achane, and company. Plus he runs the SF offense. The key to that game is punishing Tua. But he gets the ball out faster than any QB I’ve seen all year.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Not worried about Detroit, they probably lose the WC game too. Miami doesn’t look as impressive as they did in the first half of the season. Buffalo will be a very tough game, Dallas needs to come out with a win by any means necessary.
CAN we beat Buffalo? Yes!
WILL we beat Buffalo? Wow, don't know. I wish we were playing that game at home.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Now that we're headed for the playoffs, I'm ready to see some battles to get us ready.

plymkr

Reaction score
To anyone who's hung-in for decades...this team has a different vibe to it. One not seen in a long time.

These Cowboys are totally equipped to win-out, and I will be surprised (and disappointed) if they don't do so.
That I agree with. This team has a different vibe or swagger that I haven’t seen since the 90’s. In the 90’s we expected to win. Since 95 we have hoped to play our best game hoping to win. It seems like we’re back to expecting to win.

Example: last week we kicked a 60, 59, and 50 yarder. We trusted and expected our kicker to make the kicks. He did and we kept momentum. Another example: zero blitz on Dak and he throws to Ferguson for 20+ yards. He trusted and expected Ferguson to beat his man, make the catch and get the first down.

Our guys are trusting each other and expecting each other to perform at a high level. This is a different team than the Romo and Prescott years of hoping the QB can overcome defense and coaching. Or even Aikman’s final years of hoping to overcome coaching and poor offensive line play.

Hope is out the door and trust and expectations are the DNA of this team.

Kwyn

Reaction score

I think winning out is a long shot.

Flamma

Reaction score

Yes, we still need them to lose one game.

Buffalo can lose and still win the division. It's not even a longshot either.

The way the NFC has worked out, being a 1 seed might not be all that much better than a 2 seed. But they are a hell of a lot better than a 5 seed.

Flamma

Reaction score
That game you pointed out, between what might be the 3 and 6 seed. It's important for the 1st and 2nd seed.

If the 6th seed wins, the path is made harder for the 2nd seed. Just like last year, the 6th and 3rd seed will be pretty evenly matched.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys still have to play 3, Top 7 scoring offenses:
#2 MIA
#5 BUF
#7 DET

After already beating #6 last week. You have to really be betting on the Defense to think the Cowboys sweep all of them.
I'm hopeful that the defense can develop a winning strategy for these big physical offenses they're going up against. So far that strategy relies heavily on turning the ball over and leaning on our own offense to get a big lead.