Prediction: if we beat Buffalo, we win out

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think they're the toughest opponent left, this is pretty much a playoff game for Buffalo, they can't afford to lose. If Dallas gets passed them, then I think I think we beat Miami, especially since Hill isn't 100% and Detroit, and Washington.

If we win we need Philly and 49ers one game for us to get the #1 seed, right?
One game at a time, but Miami has everything that gives us trouble their DC and so much movement.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
To anyone who's hung-in for decades...this team has a different vibe to it. One not seen in a long time.

These Cowboys are totally equipped to win-out, and I will be surprised (and disappointed) if they don't do so.
Too many road games to win out, imho.

If they can win enough and Philly & SF lose enough so we can get home field, I'll be happy....

shabazz

Reaction score
To anyone who's hung-in for decades...this team has a different vibe to it. One not seen in a long time.

These Cowboys are totally equipped to win-out, and I will be surprised (and disappointed) if they don't do so.
I've felt this same vibe in 2014. The Boys finished top 3 (12-4) in the NFC and had a Qb in the top 5 statistically. Both years teams also had top offense rankings as well.

The 2 major differences I see is that the Boys had the 2nd highest rushing yards back than, but the defense was only ranked around 15th. This current team has a top 5 defense while our rushing offense isn't even top 10.

Lost in the divisional round in 2014.......I hope not to see this yet again.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think they're the toughest opponent left, this is pretty much a playoff game for Buffalo, they can't afford to lose. If Dallas gets passed them, then I think I think we beat Miami, especially since Hill isn't 100% and Detroit, and Washington.

I am thinking the same. Won't be easy. If we win out we'll be the 1seed Imo. Philly has at least another loss in them and SF has the Ravens and Rams to play still.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If we beat Buffalo, Miami AND Detroit, the only team that can stand in our way NFC or AFC is San Francisco. NFC Championship will be the Super Bowl again like it was in the past.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'd luv it but we aint beating Buffalo today. If we win, its because we contained the run and we ran it extremely well.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Detroit is tough.