Prediction: Wild Card Weekend 5 Carolina at 4 Dallas

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Just watch, we're going to win the division which gives us a top 4 seed (not putting us over Rams, Saints or Bears who will get the top 3 seeds) and Carolina is running away with the top wild card spot. I'll be glad to bump this thread when it's confirmed.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Just watch, we're going to win the division which gives us a top 4 seed (not putting us over Rams, Saints or Bears who will get the top 3 seeds) and Carolina is running away with the top wild card spot. I'll be glad to bump this thread when it's confirmed.
I dont know who the #6 seed will be but I would much rather have whoever’s behind that door than the Panthers. Carolina in the wild card round is a booby prize.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dallas 41
Carolina 0
Seattle and Minnesota would be tough games as well. No game would be easy. Looking at our schedule, I see the league played us back for thr Eagle bi week game. They play the Skins on Monday night then come us for fox game of the week.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Every time I run the playoff machine on ESPN it comes out with this result. I guess I'll need to bump this thread too, Nostradamus. :muttley: