Glenn 3 Catches 97 YARDS

Keyshawn 5 catches 69 yards

Witten 9 catches 120 yards 2 tds

Crayton 1 18 yards

Defense

Ware 2 sacks , forced fumble .

Roy Williams One sack , one Int.

T.New 1INT :starspin

Dallas fans must live in fanstasy land. They don't seem to have any idea of what has happened to Dallas when it plays Philly starting in 2000. 9 out of 10 games have been lost by an average margin of more than 22 points. Would've been worse but for the second game in Philly last year which the Eagles won by only a small margin.

That average margin must be worse than the average margin in the 14 of 16 that Washington has lost to Dallas.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RedskinsOne said:
Dallas fans must live in fanstasy land. They don't seem to have any idea of what has happened to Dallas when it plays Philly starting in 2000. 9 out of 10 games have been lost by an average margin of more than 22 points. Would've been worse but for the second game in Philly last year which the Eagles won by only a small margin.

That average margin must be worse than the average margin in the 14 of 16 that Washington has lost to Dallas.
One fan's optimism equals the entire Cowboys nation in your world Troll? You really that dumb? If so, is it your age or genetics?

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
RedskinsOne said:

If a tree were to fall on you in the middle of a forest would anyone even know you are missing.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
If a tree were to fall on you in the middle of a forest would anyone even know you are missing.

Can I answer that one?!!

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
RedskinsOne said:

And your team squeaked out a win after being owned for even longer. So go get yer shinebox.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
RedskinsOne said:

and yer team squeked out a win after being owned for even longer. So go get your shinebox.

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
I believe we will see it come down to the end once more...Dallas wins it 24-21 with a Roy Williams Smack on T.O. and knocks the ball free of T.O.'s hands into the hands of Aaron Glenn

DallasKnight

Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
42-14 Eagles all day long. Bledsoe goes down with an injury from a nasty sack from Trotter and a blitzing Dawkins. We see Romo by the 3rd quarter.

Yeah, 2 players who might not even play Sunday. Both are hurt, and will hopefully play like it.

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
:starspin I JUST KNOW WERE GOING TO WIN THIS WEEK. IM SERIOUS , I FEEL IT . I JUST KNOW THIS TEAM IS DIFFERENT FROM THE TEAMS SINCE 1997. THEY GOT A CERTAIN EDGE AND MENTAL TOUGHNESS TO THEM. I SEE THEM COMING OUT REALLY FOCUSED AND HUNGRY THIS WEEK.

WE WILL BEAT THE EAGLES .........BOOK IT! :star:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
The DMN staff picks if anyone cares. Helps me to get a good a hate on, anyway.

Staff picks

Columnist Winner, score

Todd Archer Eagles, 33-20
COMMENT: This is a poor matchup game for the Cowboys on both sides of the ball.

Kevin B. Blackistone Eagles, 31-16
COMMENT: You know, Vinny Testeverde's Cowboys started 2-3, too.

Tim Cowlishaw Eagles, 30-20
COMMENT: Cowboys can't slow down Donovan McNabb MVP train.

Gerry Fraley Eagles, 31-21
COMMENT: There are a few 70-yard catches in Terrell Owens' immediate future.

Rick Gosselin Eagles, 31-17
COMMENT: The Eagles have the edge at quarterback. That's the edge the Cowboys had in the 1990s.

Kevin Sherrington Eagles, 24-17
COMMENT: Desperate, Roy Williams tries new tackle on Terrell Owens: The choker.

Jean-Jacques Taylor Eagles, 27-16
COMMENT: Right now, Donovan McNabb might be the best player in the league. How do you stop him?

Matt Mosley Cowboys, 23-20
COMMENT: Two words all Eagles fans should fear: Jose Cortez.

Ladd Biro Eagles, 38-13
COMMENT: Donovan McNabb and Terrell Owens at 75% effectiveness will still run rings around the Dallas 'D'.

ghst187

Reaction score
I gotta be real....
filthy 38
Boys 13

We're not going to score against their D if Payton and BP don't mix up the playcalling and the OL doesn't play extremely well. DB is going to have to get rid of it quickly.
Crayton and Glenn are the guys that need to come up big with quick/hot routes for us to have a chance cuz we all know...the blitz is a comin...not just once...but just about every down.
And we haven't been able to effectively run the ball yet this season, I have no reason to think that trend won't continue.
Our defense hasn't stopped the worst, the FREAKIN WORST, offenses in the league, so they better get innovative against the best Offense...or they'll hang half a hundred on us.
You can question my loyalty and whatnot but I'm just being real....
no one hates filthy, TO, Reid, and Mcnubb any more than I.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If Dallas wins this game, I'll be the happiest man in Richmond, VA and it will be one of the biggest upsets of the young season.....it can happen.....but it's an extreme longshot.

Philly 31
Dallas 17

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Ladd Biro Eagles, 38-13
COMMENT: Donovan McNabb and Terrell Owens at 75% effectiveness will still run rings around the Dallas 'D'.

This one is the most likely to happen. And I predict we wont even get those 13 points till the 4th quarter when Parcells finally gets his head outta his but and sez geee I guess we better have Bledsoe throw a few deep ones now.

BPs play not to lose crap will get us blown out by something very close to that score.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Jean-Jacques Taylor Eagles, 27-16
COMMENT: Right now, Donovan McNabb might be the best player in the league. How do you stop him?
Gag me with a spoon!!

:blech:

He's not even in the top 5 at his position, especially not when he's hurting.

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
My Cowboy's picks have been awful this year. In any case I like you guys in this game. I think JJ will finally get it going here. I believe you can run on Philly.

Cowboys 27
Eagles 24

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I don't understand everyone wanting to be "real". Where does it say fans have to be "real". I have never, ever, went into a game, thinking I would lose. It never crossed my mind. I would say the Eagles are a good team, I would say it will be a difficult game for us, but we WILL win, period. If you think are going to lose, why bother playing or in this case, watching??