PREDICTIONS: Reality's make 3 predictions thread?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
At the beginning of the season Reality posted a sticky thread where many posters made certain predictions about the season. My presumption was that we would see the thread later and get to applaud who was correct or who wasn't.

Let it be known that I did not post this thread because I was correct, no sir. I remember two of my predictions being that Roy would gain 1,000 yards and that Ogletree would surpass Crayton on the depth chart. Neither of those happened.

But it would be curious to see which predictions did come true. So does anyone know where that thread may be?

batman36

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy, I predicted Kansas City to make a run for the postseason...I'm exiting now!

Phoenix

Reaction score
Funny you should ask about that. I was doing searches just a few days ago trying to find those two threads (one for NFL predictions, one for Cowboys...)

Could not find them for some reason.

I remember two of mine: that not one single punted ball would hit the video boards all regular-season long (that one was right), and that Felix would make the pro bowl (wrong...unless the PB guys continue dropping out at alarming rates allowing half the league to make the PB...)

burmafrd

Reaction score
has ANYTHING been more exagerated then the stupid video board?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;3250991 said:
At least someone read what I was actually talking about. :laugh2: Good day to you, Zrin.

You know me and my damn government trained memory.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The threads are back. Time to see how I did, because I honestly do not remember.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Hostile;3250998 said:
The threads are back. Time to see how I did, because I honestly do not remember.

You were pretty much on point boss.

How Bout this one from Jimnabby?

1. Folk will look ordinary this year, prompting a kicking controversy in Dallas.

2. Barber will remain the starting RB (when healthy), despite having worse per-touch numbers than both Felix and Choice.

3. The Cowboys will go 1-1 in the playoffs.

:eek:

Wonder what he's thinking bout next season?:laugh2:

pancakeman

Reaction score
ESPN and/or NFLN will make a big story about the two-TE-set (the "Wildcat" of 2009) and other teams will increase their use of it after Dallas's success.

TNew will be top 3 in the league in punt return yds/attempt.

Beuhler will have one FG attempt during the season.

I sucked. :banghead:

The Houston Texans will make the playoffs.

An Ohio team will finish the year with an interim coach.

The Pro Bowl will include no players named Manning.

I really sucked. :banghead: :banghead:

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
zrinkill;3250995 said:
You know me and my damn government trained memory.

I'm not trained by the government, but I have a good long-term memory. I remember almost everything, even stupid stuff I don't want to remember. I'm not saying mine is better than yours or anything like that... just that I can relate. Although I am pretty bad at remembering some things. I think that's true for all of us. My wife is always amazed by some of the things I remember, especially about her. But that's a good thing. I forget a lot of football related stuff, though, for some reason.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Here is what I posted:

1. The Cowboys will win the SB! (Over the Chargers)

2. Tony Romo will have his best season yet. Maybe not the most yards or TDs but his best as a QB. I predict over 100 passer rating.

3. The defense will finally gel into one of the best. Top-5 at least in yards and points allowed.

Well, I was obviously off on #1 as both teams lost in the divisional round.

Romo did have his best season as a QB IMO but he didn't have over 100 passer rating.

Our defense may not have become one of the top-5 but they did improve.

Oh well, at least I didn't put any money on these. :D

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I'm still hopeful for my prediction that the Commanders will draft Sam Bradford. An American Indian QB leading the Commanders.

Kiper is predicting it now.