Pregame overload

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Me too.
During the 90's I used to get all the newspapers and magazines. I miss doing that.

Have saved many of those. Also , if you haven't seen it watch " The Great Wall of Dallas"... Excellent summary on how we went from awful to Champs behind our O Line.

Amazing part is Troy was demolished by Eagles with in essence the same guys who later became the foundation of our SB wins.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
it's like watching an endless loop of the same teaser trailer for an upcoming movie. all you get is a title and a face and that is it.....it sucks you in over and over, but leaves you dying to see more. very frustrating.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I remember that 12 sack game. I saw the great wall of Dallas. That OL wasn't anything special until they gelled. Erik Williams was what made it all come together. Imo. Nasty.

Have saved many of those. Also , if you haven't seen it watch " The Great Wall of Dallas"... Excellent summary on how we went from awful to Champs behind our O Line.

Amazing part is Troy was demolished by Eagles with in essence the same guys who later became the foundation of our SB wins.