Premier League and Championship results today

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
PL Results:

Watford 4 Man U 1
Liverpool 4 Arsenal 0
Norwich City 2 Southampton 1 (Not a demolition, but well done to Norwich City. Soton is on poor form lately)
Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3
Newcastle 3 Brentford 3 (Not a bad result for Eddie Howe [was my Cherries' boss] in his 1st match as Newcastle boss)
Burnley 3 Crystal Palace 3
Aston villa 2 Brighton 0
Wolves 1 West Ham 0

Tomorrow's matches:

Man City v Everton
Tottenham v Leeds United

Top 6 squads

Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City
West Ham
Arsenal
Wolves

Bottom 5 teams

20 Newcastle
19 Norwich City
18 Burnley
17 Leeds United
16 Watford

Championship League results:
QPR 2 Luton Town 0
Sheffield 0 Coventry City
Bristol 1 Blackburn Rovers 1
fulham 4 Barnsley 1
Huddersfield Town 1 West Bromwich Albion 0
Hull City 2 Birmingham City 0
Middlesbrough 1 Millwall 1
Preston North End 1 Cardiff City 2
Reading 1 - Nottingham forest 1
Stoke City 2 Peterborough United 0
Swansea City 1 Blackpool 1

Top 5
fulham
Bournemouth (Up the Cherries)
West Brom
Stoke City
Coventry

Bottom 5
24 Derby County
23 Barnsley
22 Peterborough
21 Hull City
20 Reading

Tomorrow's matchup Derby County & Bournemouth

fulham and Bournemouth currently sit at the top in the Championship. If the results hold, they'd be promoted to the PL and Newcastle, Norwich City, and Burnley would be relegated.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Bournemouth is doing great ..I would love to see Stoke City moving up ..As for Newcastle I don't think they have good core of players to stay up..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Bournemouth is doing great ..I would love to see Stoke City moving up ..As for Newcastle I don't think they have good core of players to stay up..

Shame too with Howe. He should have waited for the Man U job to open. Just glad Bournemouth is doing well.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Shame too with Howe. He should have waited for the Man U job to open. Just glad Bournemouth is doing well.

I think it is a smart move for NCU and Howe..deep down they know they might be relegated so he is the perfect choice to bring them back. He will do magic just wait...

Not fan of Newcastle but I can't wait to see them do better just to piss off the top teams.

Now imagine them being relegated and Sunderland promoted from league one ..it will be fun to watch that derby

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think it is a smart move for NCU and Howe..deep down they know they might be relegated so he is the perfect choice to bring them back. He will do magic just wait...

Not fan of Newcastle but I can't wait to see them do better just to piss off the top teams.

Now imagine them being relegated and Sunderland promoted from league one ..it will be fun to watch that derby

That would be fun, and that's one thing that Howe did with us. For what ever reason, he usually had Chelsea's and Man U's number, and we'd usually beat Mourinho coached teams.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As if yesterday's sports for me weren't a trainwreck enough, Bournemouth lost 3-2 to Derby County! DERBY!!!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I have been so impressed with Chelsea handling all the injuries and absences.
Juve won't be easy but this squad so well-managed and deep.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
4-0 blasting of Juve was something special.
Going to be interesting to see what happens now if Chillwell is really out with ACL.
Really hope it's not full-time Alonso.