Prescott: 11 incomplete passes, 7 passing TD's

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
I wonder what some fans eye test tell them now.
My eyes tell me he's taken a giant leap in his progression from year 3 to year 4. They also tell me he's much more accurate and decisive with his throws.

Before this season I was against paying him $34 million a season. If he keeps playing like he has, that would be a bargain.

The man bet on himself, and so far it looks like it's paying off.

He looks like a completely different player this year. That even takes into account the second half of last year.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Dak is doing everything better. He has reached another level. He now has another weapon in Devin Smith. That is easy to see. We now have Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, and Smith at receiver and witten and Jarwin at TE. We are going to put a ton of stress on every defense

flosho

Reaction score
Wasn't tipped.... it went thru Cobb's hands. Not the best pass in the world but it was catchable.

The ball was behind Cobb enough that I don't 'blame' Cobb for tipping it into an interception. Bad throw. 1 so far this season.

Flamma

Reaction score
Dak has been playing pretty well but that interception was on Dak. He fired a rocket behind him, the chance of that being caught was slim.

Not entirely. You get two hands on the ball you should catch it. And who's to say it has to pop up in the air like that? Brett Favre threw bad interceptions. That pick wasn't a bad INT, it was "The way the ball bounces" interception.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak has been playing pretty well but that interception was on Dak. He fired a rocket behind him, the chance of that being caught was slim.
Yes your right. He should’ve never thrown that and he said as much after the game. Bad pass behind the WR. One of 4 incompletions out of 30.

amame25

Reaction score
Not entirely. You get two hands on the ball you should catch it. And who's to say it has to pop up in the air like that? Brett Favre threw bad interceptions. That pick wasn't a bad INT, it was "The way the ball bounces" interception.

I never said it was a bad interception. It was a **** happens interception but it was definitely on Dak. You can get 2 hands on a ball thats thrown at you from 2 feet but that doesn't mean you're going to catch a rocket behind you.

And for the record, while I think Dak is definitely playing better this year, one of my main complaints about him in the past is his lack of being able to lead his receivers and he's still doing some of that, just not to the same degree.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott: 11 incomplete passes, 7 passing TD's
giphy.gif

starfan1

Reaction score
The ball was behind Cobb enough that I don't 'blame' Cobb for tipping it into an interception. Bad throw. 1 so far this season.
Wasn’t that awful I believe more time working together with Dak improves things. He still should of caught it but to blame Dak is not without cause the pass could have been better but my opinion is a nfl receiver should catch that