Twitter: Prescott By The Numbers: Facts Over Fiction

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
1. Dak is the third player in NFL HISTORY with 100+ TD passes and 20+ rushing TDs.

2. Dak is tied for second-most game-winning drives in his first 4 seasons.

3. Dak is tied for the most 100+ passer rating games in his first 4 seasons.

4. Cowboys won 30+ games and only loss 3 when Prescott has a 100+ passer rating

5. Dak has the sixth highest touchdown to interception rating in NFL history.

6. Dak is currently ranked in the top 10 in the NFL.

There have been thousands of quarterbacks in a 100 year NFL history that haven't been able to do what Dak has done early in his career.... with that said....

Please explain how a quarterback you claimed sucks can accomplish these things??? If you can't prove why Dak supposedly sucks, then your credibility is non-existent and you'll prove to be just another weak *** dumb Dak hater that knows ZERO about football.

Here's your chance to prove you're not dumb and you have legit respectable credibility on this board.

1. Dak is the third player in NFL HISTORY with 100+ TD passes and 20+ rushing TDs.

Steve Young 232/43
Steve Mcnair 174/37
Cam Newton 194/75
Otto Graham 174/44
Aaron Rodgers 449/34
Michael Vick 133/36
John Elway 300/33
Y.A. Tittle 242/39
Terry Bradshaw 212/32
Fran Tarkenton 342/32
Jack Kemp 114/40
Tobin Rote 148/37
Randall Cunningham 207/35
Steve Grogan 182/35
Daunte Culpepper 149/34

Define “legit respectable credibility”

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Steve Young 232/43
Steve Mcnair 174/37
Cam Newton 194/75
Otto Graham 174/44
Aaron Rodgers 449/34
Michael Vick 133/36
John Elway 300/33
Y.A. Tittle 242/39
Terry Bradshaw 212/32
Fran Tarkenton 342/32
Jack Kemp 114/40
Tobin Rote 148/37
Randall Cunningham 207/35
Steve Grogan 182/35
Daunte Culpepper 149/34

Define “legit respectable credibility”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No, I'm not a QB Homer. I'm a Cowboys Homer. I support, praise but also criticize our own team and players.
Maybe you’re in denial of what you have become. I think most would describe you as a Dak Homer which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

This is afterall a Cowboys fan site and we’d expect there to be some fans conduct themselves as such. Similar to the fans you bashed and or criticized who did the same for Romo. Just saying…however you want to rationalize it.

If I’m going to go after the Dak Trolls I need the Homers to check themselves as well and stop feeding them so they will fade away.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No one in this forum is a Dak hater. I would donate a damn kidney to the man. That's just a buzz word to demonize someone that doesn't sniff Dak's jockstap and can't refute the criticism.
Show me one post of someone hating Dak.
LOL. I guess you havent met Pappy

fredp22

Reaction score
Peyton Manning and Drew Brees had only one playoff win in their first 6 seasons in the NFL, just like Dak.

Matt Stafford had ZERO playoff wins in his first 6 seasons in the NFL.

Did you say the same things about Manning, Brees, and Stafford that you said about Dak in their first 6 seasons too???

dont think much of Stafford-still dont. Agree Dak is a better qb

re Manning and Brees-they are both a level above Dak. They controlled the team and the game. Dak still doesnt. He was lost in the SF game. That game was a mess
again I dont hate Dak but he doesnt know how to step up in the bigger games. You just know he will lose in a playoff game. Dak is in with the Cousins, Wentz, Romo group.

great clip above where Belichick says stats are for the losers

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe you’re in denial of what you have become. I think most would describe you as a Dak Homer which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

This is afterall a Cowboys fan site and we’d expect there to be some fans conduct themselves as such. Similar to the fans you bashed and or criticized who did the same for Romo. Just saying…however you want to rationalize it.

If I’m going to go after the Dak Trolls I need the Homers to check themselves as well and stop feeding them so they will fade away.
@America's Cowboy

We don't agree on much, but this kid is delusional, right? He thinks he's some kind of message board, internet hero.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I think a lot of the fans here that base all of their opinions on stats don't really know much at all about what's happening on the field.

It has always amazed me how many comments after a game are often completely contradictory to what actually happened during the game. I can understand it from a casual fan who sorta watched the game but when it's a proclaimed diehard fan on a forum has always perplexed me.

kskboys

Reaction score
It has always amazed me how many comments after a game are often completely contradictory to what actually happened during the game. I can understand it from a casual fan who sorta watched the game but when it's a proclaimed diehard fan on a forum has always perplexed me.
There were even a couple claiming our D played well in the playoff loss to SF!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
dont think much of Stafford-still dont. Agree Dak is a better qb

re Manning and Brees-they are both a level above Dak. They controlled the team and the game. Dak still doesnt. He was lost in the SF game. That game was a mess
again I dont hate Dak but he doesnt know how to step up in the bigger games. You just know he will lose in a playoff game. Dak is in with the Cousins, Wentz, Romo group.

great clip above where Belichick says stats are for the losers
Wentz? You been asleep since 17?

RS12

Reaction score
Leave the football discussions to those who actually played and understand the game.
Interesting you should mention that. Chris Canty (former Cowboy) was on Keyshawn J Will and Max this morning just killing Dak. And I quote" have you ever seen a QB do less with more?" Amongst other criticisms. I believe it was in the final hour if you care to go to the podcast. I seriously doubt he is the only person who "played and understands the game" that feels that way.

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Interesting you should mention that. Chris Canty (former Cowboy) was on Keyshawn J Will and Max this morning just killing Dak. And I quote" have you ever seen a QB do more with less?" Amonst other criticisms. I believe it was in the final hour if you care to go to the podcast. I seriously doubt he is the only person who "played and understands the game" that feels that way.
I think you got the quote backwards lol

But Chris Canty don't count, of course. You're going to need to find someone else, oh, and Dez and Jimmy Johnson don't count either! lol