Prescott hasn't touched base with CeeDee Lamb yet

Dreski

Reaction score
Also, who knows what Ceedee means by “connect with Dak” for all we know Dak could have texted him and they just haven’t talked on the phone he even says he’s giving Dak his space right now(dudes brother just passed away) and he even says he’s gonna connect with him soon.

Either way these aren’t boys, these are men. I doubt Ceedee is sitting there in his feeling if Dak didn’t reach out to him yet. It’s the off-season, as the players always say, that’s just business.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It always amazes me how many idiots get worked up when Risen chums the water with bait.

He’s playing chess; y’all are playing checkers.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Technically, Prescott is not a Dallas Cowboy at this time. Why should he reach out to any drafted player when he is following the recommendation of his agent all the way down the line? Those players Lamb heard from are Cowboys, under contract.

Prescott does not know 100% that he will be a Cowboy, there is always that chance he gets traded, if he agrees to sign the tag and move on. He's been around other Cowboys but they are friends of his, he doesn't know Lamb and has plenty of time to talk to him once he signs the tag.

Why in the hell is it necessary to try and get **** started about the guy? Don't we have enough debate about him already?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I have to start a thread on this rather than have it buried in another. I want to see who has a problem with this other than the reigning, defending, Likesweight Champion of the World.

CeeDee (YAC) was asked if he's heard from his new teammates on offense yet. Since, ya know, it's been a month since the draft. He said he's heard from Zeke, Cooper and Gallup but hasn't talked to Prescott. No contact from the great leader of the team to his shiny new alpha WR weapon as we approach June.

Here's the video. The 4:05 mark.

Oh I know people will rush to his defense but I won't pay any attention to that. I want to hear from those that see this as completely inexcusable from the guy wanting to be paid as the franchise QB.

Character is what you do when nobody's watching, bros.

You 'Dak Hater, you".

:lmao2:

So why should any of this be a surprise.

He want his cash then you get the privilege of talking with him.

Who the heck is CD Lambone anyway?

Just another toy he can use to earn his fancy new contract in 2021.

It just becomes more clear everyday Dak is not a team player.

I just hate the dude anymore. He is single handedly dividing the team into 'Me's and them's'..

The team has to stop the hypocrisy and end the negotiations and let Dak leave.

It's the best thing for everybody.

Do it amiably but do it.

Take the high road and just say..

"Due to irreconcilable differences, the parts have decided to end talks and Dak will have until July 15 to sign his Tag or the discussions end.

It ain't that hard folks. We keep Daks money, we sign and trade for some players and life goes on.

This maybe a blessing in disguise. If the season gets canceled..

then nothing gets paid to Dak..we sign more guys before the 2021 season happens.

We keep another year of Tag money, or draft at QB at 17 again in the 2021 draft.

If no play happens this season, there are no standings to determine a draft order. We would have to go back to 2020 draft order to start the season again.

I like that plan frankly.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have to start a thread on this rather than have it buried in another. I want to see who has a problem with this other than the reigning, defending, Likesweight Champion of the World.

CeeDee (YAC) was asked if he's heard from his new teammates on offense yet. Since, ya know, it's been a month since the draft. He said he's heard from Zeke, Cooper and Gallup but hasn't talked to Prescott. No contact from the great leader of the team to his shiny new alpha WR weapon as we approach June.

Here's the video. The 4:05 mark.

Oh I know people will rush to his defense but I won't pay any attention to that. I want to hear from those that see this as completely inexcusable from the guy wanting to be paid as the franchise QB.

Character is what you do when nobody's watching, bros.

"Leadership"

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It always amazes me how many idiots get worked up when Risen chums the water with bait.

He’s playing chess; y’all are playing checkers.
Youre giving him too much credit. He doesn't benefit from getting attention on a message board. No chess is being played there

Reaction score
Anyone who cares about this probably pees sitting down

Pig! :cool:

animals-sexist-sexists-common_insults-sexist_pigs-pigs-rhnn17_low.jpg

glimmerman

Reaction score
Technically, Prescott is not a Dallas Cowboy at this time. Why should he reach out to any drafted player when he is following the recommendation of his agent all the way down the line? Those players Lamb heard from are Cowboys, under contract.

Prescott does not know 100% that he will be a Cowboy, there is always that chance he gets traded, if he agrees to sign the tag and move on. He's been around other Cowboys but they are friends of his, he doesn't know Lamb and has plenty of time to talk to him once he signs the tag.

Why in the hell is it necessary to try and get **** started about the guy? Don't we have enough debate about him already?
No. It’s the offseason. Soon I will start making stuff up. Lol. This is the only part I don’t like about the game. The contracts. The media and fans sometimes are privy to to much info. And sometimes the media makes stuff up or gets bad info to report on. I would say there is 99.5% chance Dak is the QB for a long while.

And old Smokey makes a peanut butter whiskey. Try it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
None of what you are saying makes any sense.
I'm just thinking hypothetically on a legal term basis. Could it be possible? Maybe? Maybe not.. But it's possible..

Has Dak reached reached out to any of our rookie draft picks? Not that we know of. At least he's not being biased or picking favorites.

Does this mean he doesn't care about our rookie draft picks? Of course not. For anyone to think that is absurd and obviously has an agenda.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just thinking hypothetically on a legal term basis. Could it be possible? Maybe? Maybe not.. But it's possible..

Has Dak reached reached out to any of our rookie draft picks? Not that we know of. At least he's not being biased or picking favorites.

Does this mean he doesn't care about our rookie draft picks? Of course not. For anyone to think that is absurd and obviously has an agenda.
To say anyone doesn't have an agenda is an agenda.

Trying to make something out of this nothing is nothing but agenda.

While France is still negotiating with the Joneses, I am sure he's instructed Prescott to cool it with the team and probably didn't like that birthday party, even though those are friends of his. Stay away and stay out of touch.

I am sure Bryant's agent didn't like him showing up at practice while they were trying to negotiate that deal.

Prescott is not going to have any team interaction until he signs that tag or his new contract. This is nothing but business right now and welcoming Lamb to a team that he's not even on at this time is not good business.

Man, AC, I was happy when Romo hung it up as I thought that would end all of the BS about him and all we get is the same ****, different player. Bad enough we have to put up with that clown and his son that we have to keep this player war going. Damn, it's work to stay a fan of this team.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. It’s the offseason. Soon I will start making stuff up. Lol. This is the only part I don’t like about the game. The contracts. The media and fans sometimes are privy to to much info. And sometimes the media makes stuff up or gets bad info to report on. I would say there is 99.5% chance Dak is the QB for a long while.

And old Smokey makes a peanut butter whiskey. Try it.
glimm, see that's the difference between you and me, I never wait until the offseason to start making stuff up. I get out ahead of the crowd and make stuff up during the kickoff of the first real game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
To say anyone doesn't have an agenda is an agenda.

Trying to make something out of this nothing is nothing but agenda.

While France is still negotiating with the Joneses, I am sure he's instructed Prescott to cool it with the team and probably didn't like that birthday party, even though those are friends of his. Stay away and stay out of touch.

I am sure Bryant's agent didn't like him showing up at practice while they were trying to negotiate that deal.

Prescott is not going to have any team interaction until he signs that tag or his new contract. This is nothing but business right now and welcoming Lamb to a team that he's not even on at this time is not good business.

Man, AC, I was happy when Romo hung it up as I thought that would end all of the BS about him and all we get is the same ****, different player. Bad enough we have to put up with that clown and his son that we have to keep this player war going. Damn, it's work to stay a fan of this team.
Well explained, CC! THIS is exactly what I was thinking on legal terms or advice being given to Dak. It makes sense, yet I got blasted for insinuating it. Oh, well. Like you said, CC. Some things never change. Same BS, different player.