Prescott hasn't touched base with CeeDee Lamb yet

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He is a poor leader and he is setting a piss-poor example. leaders care about the overall well-being of the organization and set a good example to everyone else. That means not being greedy and putting themselves above others.
Hey, Einstein, Dak has yet to sign the tag, much less be under a newly signed contract, so legally, he might be restricted from getting in touch with any of the rookie draft picks.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The guy who lost his brother to a tragic death the same day that Lamb was drafted, hasn’t reached out yet and made all his social contacts in the last month.

what a piece of crap that guy is. I mean how dare he not think to make a Phone call to somebody he doesn’t even know yet as he is coping with the death of one of his freaking siblings.

what a monster

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Maybe Dak is thinking why the effort if he's not going to be here anyway. :grin:

So the OP is a Philthy fan. Been here over a year and didn't realize it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Every single report you’ve ever read has said Dak is a good leader.

Every teammate ever asked Both college and pro. Every journalist around the team in the know. Every coach. Even the ex players who are around the team like Aikman and Irvin and Emmitt have said Dak is a good leader for the team.

Now some people want to cling to Dak not calling one player yet after only being on the team for a month. And folks want to cling to that as some sort of sign that he is a bad leader, despite every other shred of evidence pointing to the opposite.

its comical

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Are you saying he can't legally call someone? And you called me stupid?

The people defending Dak will jump through hoops.
I'm saying you don't know any possible legal repercussions or limits currently active since Dak is not legally under contract. Plus, with the leadership and player caring Dak has displayed over his first four years with the Cowboys, it definitely is ignorant to think Dak doesn't all of a sudden care for CeeDee Lamb or any of the other rookie draft picks.

Dre11

Reaction score
I have to start a thread on this rather than have it buried in another. I want to see who has a problem with this other than the reigning, defending, Likesweight Champion of the World.

CeeDee (YAC) was asked if he's heard from his new teammates on offense yet. Since, ya know, it's been a month since the draft. He said he's heard from Zeke, Cooper and Gallup but hasn't talked to Prescott. No contact from the great leader of the team to his shiny new alpha WR weapon as we approach June.

Here's the video. The 4:05 mark.

Oh I know people will rush to his defense but I won't pay any attention to that. I want to hear from those that see this as completely inexcusable from the guy wanting to be paid as the franchise QB.

Character is what you do when nobody's watching, bros.

do why haven't he reached out to Dak?

J_Allen

Reaction score
I'm saying you don't know any possible legal repercussions or limits currently active since Dak is not legally under contract. Plus, with the leadership and player caring Dak has displayed over his first four years with the Cowboys, it definitely is ignorant to think Dak doesn't all of a sudden care for CeeDee Lamb or any of the other rookie draft picks.

I am fairly certain he can still call people. I'm not under contract with the Cowboys either and I made a phone call earlier.