Prescott hasn't touched base with CeeDee Lamb yet

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
How the hell has he dominated the NFCE when hes only won the division twice :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

3-3 in 2016
It's clear you don't understand that it's a 16 game season not a 6 game season. A team can dominate the division and not win that division........ come on you're better than that, stop letting your Dak hate blind you into stupid, dumb and idiot comments

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The guy who lost his brother to a tragic death the same day that Lamb was drafted, hasn’t reached out yet and made all his social contacts in the last month.

what a piece of crap that guy is. I mean how dare he not think to make a Phone call to somebody he doesn’t even know yet as he is coping with the death of one of his freaking siblings.

what a monster

I'm certainly not and never have been anti Dak, but over the years I've lost 2 parents, a sibling, and a daughter and in none of those cases did I ever require a month to be able to function normally with job, friends, etc. No you don't totally get over missing a a close relative or thinking about it for a long time, but It doesn't take that long to simply return to some level of normal activities.
I don't pretend to know Dak's reasons for not contacting Lamb, but after a month I don't think his brother is the reason.

Last edited:

Se7enout

Reaction score
He's practicing social distancing with his WRs. It's the new black compared to the old way of building rapport by heading to California to work on routes and timing on your own.

You don't get to be the highest paid player in the league by following the old script.
Hes been practicing social distancing with playoff wins his entire career...

Se7enout

Reaction score
Dak has been mourning the death of his brother from exactly a month ago. Dak is also upset with how this new contract deal is still dragging out without getting signed. Plus, Dak officially has not signed the tag which legally could restrict him from getting in touch with any of the rookie draft picks.
No it doesn't, doesnt keep him from reaching out to the nea coaching staff either. Hes just a self centered, egotistical, average QB.

Se7enout

Reaction score
The guy who lost his brother to a tragic death the same day that Lamb was drafted, hasn’t reached out yet and made all his social contacts in the last month.

what a piece of crap that guy is. I mean how dare he not think to make a Phone call to somebody he doesn’t even know yet as he is coping with the death of one of his freaking siblings.

what a monster
But managed to have a catch with a receiver that isnt even on the team... over the excuses for him.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
You want to be the Potus? Then you need to act like the Potus way before you start to run.

You want to be the face of the franchise? Then you act like the face of the franchise way before you sign the dotted line.

It's a little thing call self-integrity.

Sounds reasonable, but I wonder how much of this kind of crap has something to do with a rat named Todd France.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's clear you don't understand that it's a 16 game season not a 6 game season. A team can dominate the division and not win that division........ come on you're better than that, stop letting your Dak hate blind you into stupid, dumb and idiot comments

Do you understand he had a banner year and still led us to a 8-8 record?
1-7 against teams with a winning record?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND???
HELLOOOOO EARTH CALLING IRVING88...HELLOOOOOO?????

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So explain to me how going 3-3 in the division in 2016 is dominating the NFCE, genius?

and going by your idiotic logic, isnt it pretty pathetic that Dak “owns the NFCE” yet cant make the playoffs :lmao::laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So explain to me how going 3-3 in the division in 2016 is dominating the NFCE, genius?

and going by your idiotic logic, isnt it pretty pathetic that Dak “owns the NFCE” yet cant make the playoffs

Your monkeyshines here is just to be a contrarian. The 2016 Cowboys did go 3-3 in the division which is okay, it's not great but they didn't lose to anyone else but the NFCE in the regular season. So that's pretty good going 13-3. As for not making the playoffs in 2019, that's not good but they still dominated the division going 5-1. The one bad divisional game was against the Eagles when Dak was too hurt to throw the ball.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Your monkeyshines here is just to be a contrarian. The 2016 Cowboys did go 3-3 in the division which is okay, it's not great but they didn't lose to anyone else but the NFCE in the regular season. So that's pretty good going 13-3. As for not making the playoffs in 2019, that's not good but they still dominated the division going 5-1. The one bad divisional game was against the Eagles when Dak was too hurt to throw the ball.
giphy.gif