Twitter: Prescott: I don't necessarily feel like I'm in a slump

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
So if you're keeping score.

Jerry: It's fair to say he is.

Prescott: I don't necessarily feel I am.

McCarthy: He isn't.

Stephen: ~potato chips crunch, wiping hand off on pants~

You forgot:

(after Stephen wipes his hands on pants)

Mike McCarthy: ~bites chili dog, stains shirt~
Jerry: ~lip smack, salesman wink, fart~
Dak: ~takes out money clip, lights cigar~

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I know many around here who predicted this team at 9-8 some lower some a bit higher but still had 4, 5 and 6 loses on the season. That tells me they also expected to see this team not playing great at some point in the season but now all of a sudden this is a shock? I have said when Dallas was on a good win streak that at some point we would hit that slump and how they get through it would determine a lot about this team. This is not my 1st football season and very few teams including SB winning team will make it through a season with no drop off at some point.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You can't fix a problem until you identify what it is. Even if that diagnosis offends you.

and that is what Dak and the coaching staff must figure out and fix, it sure as hell not coming from a message board where NFL experience is 0%. I'm not offended Dak has to play better as do others. Anyone claiming it is all 1 person shows me they do not know football, Dak shares in it, he is not the only 1. Just easy to scapegoat one as opposed to looking at overall

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and that is what Dak and the coaching staff must figure out and fix, it sure as hell not coming from a message board where NFL experience is 0%. I'm not offended Dak has to play better as do others. Anyone claiming it is all 1 person shows me they do not know football, Dak shares in it, he is not the only 1. Just easy to scapegoat one as opposed to looking at overall

Well some of us actually like to discuss the issues and not just belch out Go Cowboys! like a drunk cheerleader.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I now agree he isnt in a "slump."

He is scared of getting hurt again so it's in the back of his mind and he doesn't trust the sieve of an offensive line they've been running out there.

He is a good player.....good enough to win with....but not good enough to be worried about those type of things without it showing.